JB Hunt Reputation

Discussion in 'JB Hunt' started by notsobigal, Feb 12, 2011.

1. MarcyR

MarcyR Bobtail Member

Feb 27, 2020
    I am not a trucker but I dated a sweet Latvian trucker who worked for CF years ago. On my way home today on 465 at 3:00pm I was behind an old JB Hunt truck. I was in the fast lane doing 75 like everybody else. JBH was weaving in and out of traffic, sometimes in the fast lane, sometimes the middle lane, sometimes between lanes. When he wasn't doing that, he was riding bumpers until cars moved out of his way. This went on for at least 15 minutes. Normally I would pass a reckless driver like this but he was too unpredictable. To my surprise he got off at my exit. I was behind him and was looking for a sticker that said, How is my driving, with a phone number but there was none. He continued west on Washington and I didn't. I wish I had taken his license plate number. I read a lot of the comments here and understand that the company is strict about safety. How did this driver fall through the cracks? I thought for sure I'd witness an accident or be in one. I take driving seriously. I'm a courteous driver and have decades of experience in various cars and multiple states but I have never witnessed any trucker driving like this guy. He put a lot of lives at risk. Since I take that route twice a week I will be taking the long way home from now on. It really shook me up. Bottom line, every trucker is a representative of their company. Can't say I'm impressed with JBH.

Odin's Rabid Dog Thanks this.
  2. 3523

3523 Light Load Member

Oct 27, 2015
    JB Hunt trucks are governed at 66. Not sure how you saw all this if you were going 75. Maybe it was an owner operator.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.