I will be finishing up CDL training on August 22 and have had JBS as my 1st choice since I started. Talked to Julie and she said to get my application done on line and she will process. Just had a few questions that maybe somebody can help me with.
1. She said that they hardly ever run the northeast.
2. I live in Maryland - Much freight in my area?
3. I want to take my wife with me and she said that would be no problem
I have a son that lives in S. Dakota and hope to have a chance to get
loads near him to visit. With my wife with me I can stay out on the
road longer and do resets or time off near him. - Any problem seen?
4. What type of equipment do you run?
5. Training done as solo or team?
I am really looking forward to starting my career with JBS. I thought
about Roehl for awhile but my instincts tell me to go with my first choice.
Hope to see some of you on the road.