JBS Carriers Greeley Colorado

Discussion in 'JBS Trucking' started by rickway65, Feb 15, 2011.

1. rickway65

rickway65 Light Load Member

Nov 26, 2009
    Fort Collins, Colorado
    After sitting in line since 9am moving your truck up every 20 minutes

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. fallinangel

fallinangel Medium Load Member

Dec 30, 2010
    Branford Florida
    I live in florida but am out of the greeley terminal and run all 48 but told the dm I much prefer east coast from texas north and east an told her i really dident need to go west of the rockies as they had enough drivers that lived out there to handle it.she said that shouldent be a problem as most dont like the east.so far everything is good.left colorado then to nebraska then indian then michigan to ohio back to iowa then alabama to georgia back to florida.

4. rickway65

rickway65 Light Load Member

Nov 26, 2009
    Fort Collins, Colorado
    Green Bay is more regional but not certain. Green trucks are all Green Bay Heard they are doing orientation in Green Bay

5. fallinangel

fallinangel Medium Load Member

Dec 30, 2010
    Branford Florida
    I couldent tell ya about the greenbay terminal i have talked to a few of there drivers but not about anything in particular but im happy with the way things have been so far this orlando delivery on the 21st will give me rite at 4200 for the week

6. jcokcc

jcokcc Bobtail Member

Aug 2, 2008
    moore,oklahoma
    Hi all.. im in contact with JBS, and waiting for a call next week to see whats up, could someone give me the facts on what to expect at orientation, ergonomics thing and so on? plz advise, and plz dont think too much info is bad...lol.. recruiter said i might have to go with a trainer since ive been running local hauling rock since 2008, thanks!

Last edited: Feb 20, 2011
  7. MileHiBud

MileHiBud Light Load Member

Nov 27, 2010
    Castle Rock, CO
    First day first thing is ergo. Lasts about an hour or so. They will measure you and stretch you every which way. You will then lift and carry up to 90 lbs for about 20 minutes while having your heart rate and blood pressure checked often. If your heart rate is too high you can rest a bit to bring it down. Next is pee test and cdl physical. Driving test is last. Much like a cdl driving test. Make sure you stop behind that first stop sign!! But it is ok if you mess up a bit. Get through this and you are in! Just paperwork and learning the Qualcom and such the next two days. Hope this helps...

nanakatmck Thanks this.
  8. NoCoCraig

NoCoCraig Road Train Member

Nov 7, 2010
    Chattanooga, Tennessee
    Hey Rick! Great to get an update from you. Anne and I just got our truck 3 days ago.

9. RickyDickyDo

RickyDickyDo Heavy Load Member

Nov 22, 2010
    Loveland, Colorado
    NoCoCraig, great for the 2 of you. is it a automatic or 10=13 spd? Just wondering if Anne remembers how to shift. lol. Tell Anne down for low and up for the high gears. Do you have the dogs with you ?

10. Mrs Angel

Mrs Angel Light Load Member

Feb 19, 2011
    Branford Florida
    Hey everyone. My baby is back on the road. I will keep you all updated on what he is doing and how he is being treated. I was happy when we found the new thread. I had gotten a warning for insulting someone by calling them a crybaby. Well I will be sure not to do that again. Did'nt know that was going to hurt someones feelings that bad. LOL. Well you all stay safe out there. An angel is watching over you.:angel10:

11. NoCoCraig

NoCoCraig Road Train Member

Nov 7, 2010
    Chattanooga, Tennessee
    LOL, we got a brand new (like 358 miles on the odometer new) 2012 Freightliner Cascadia with a 10 speed. She drove us today and did great but I will say your name came up in the conversation a couple of times.:biggrin_25525: We will pick up the dog, we are only taking one, when we get home. We have not put in a time off request yet. Will probably do that tomorrow and it will take one to two weeks to route us home. On our way from Southern Georgia to Chicago IL.

(should add for others that I work for a different company)

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.