JBS Carriers Greeley Colorado

Discussion in 'JBS Trucking' started by rickway65, Feb 15, 2011.

1. PikesPeak

PikesPeak Light Load Member

Frozen Food Express?

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. PikesPeak

Just received an voicemail from them in Greeley-I'll pass.

4. Dinomite

Dinomite Road Train Member

Sep 6, 2012
    Looking 4 Rocks
    If you always take advice from disgruntled drivers you are never going to go anywhere.

Got a load Picked up in Greeley early this morning. Delivers Thursday in Conyers Ga. Just got a preplan didn't even send a PTA. Picking up a Load in Tunnel HIll Thursday night delivering in Aurora Sunday Morning. 2 back to back 3,000 mile weeks. All smiles here 4 years and counting.

Milkman719 Thanks this.
  5. PikesPeak

I didn't see the part where he/she said they were disgruntled.

6. PikesPeak

Two 3000 mle weeks. How much does that calculate out to be in wages for you? (for us new people to understand)

7. Dinomite

Sep 6, 2012
    Looking 4 Rocks
    First off you need discernment because most people don't just come off and say they are disgruntled. This dude has been gone from JBS for months and suppose to have a good job, but he keeps coming back crying about JBS and what they are doing, and funny thing is I haven't even heard of some of this stuff he is talking about and I'm in the drivers lounge at least once a week. I'm not saying he is wrong. Just not in the topic of conversation at the terminal. There was a guy who also left and said JBS was closing its doors because his family member in corporate told him. I think that was 2 years ago..

As a Wannabe you can only take what a truck driver says with a grain of salt. Lots of disgruntled cry babies out there with a somebody done me wrong song. Just do a little research and see what they say in other threads or if all they do is harp on the company that bent them over with no lube.

.40 cpm * 3000 = 1200 give or take gross which = about a grand take home. But of course you have to use your own starting wage as a rookie to see what you would make. I still tell people I average 2500 not to get peoples hopes up to high. This next week is not going to be as good because holiday, and this current load delivers after pay cut off which is on Wednesday. Still should have 2,000 miles though, and a real shot to break 3500 next week if I have the hours and can get the load off b4 pay cut off of Wednesday.

Nap time for me a long way to go and a short time to get there. I'm gone.

PikesPeak Thanks this.
  8. PikesPeak

Thanks for the tip(s), and you're correct, I definitely should not be listening to hearsay-it's not proven facts.
    Also, I am definitely here for the research before jumping into anything. I have always been a researcher, before a jumper. Thanks again for the tip(s).

Dinomite and Milkman719 Thank this.
  9. ArmyGuy

ArmyGuy Heavy Load Member

Jun 21, 2011
    Hudson, Florida
    I guess jbs has some consistent carpet loads out of ga now. My buddy still with jbs delivered at birchwood Monday and picked a load up at shaw just a little south of tunnel hill and had to be in Denver by thusday morning.
    They use to do them when I first started there but they went away for a while. Good loads I must say.

Dinomite Thanks this.
  10. Dinomite

Sep 6, 2012
    Looking 4 Rocks
    Yep we are back to hauling carpet. Last load I picked up from here was carpet it was going to salt lake city. But I broke down in Cheyenne and relayed it from there still a 3,000 mile plus week. Seems like we are doing less chicken and more carpet. I guess it pays more or gets us back to Colorado faster. I know for me I haven't been to any of the other plants due to these back and forth trips.

I do love when people call me a lie. No reason to lie. You know I got the pic's to prove it. Here are the last 2 deposits. - my Child support being taken out which is 191. Net pay is what is deposited in bank after child support, insurance, and other benefits are taken out.

[TABLE="width: 649"]
    [TR="class: TableHeaderStyle, bgcolor: #C9C9C9"]
    [TH="align: left"]Pay Date[/TH]
    [TH="align: left"]Pay Type[/TH]
    [TH="align: right"]Total Hours[/TH]
    [TH="align: right"]Total Earnings[/TH]
    [TH="align: right"]Net Pay[/TH]
    [TH="align: center"]Print[/TH]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD="align: left"]07/11/2014[/TD]
    [TD="align: left"]Regular[/TD]
    [TD="align: right"]0.00[/TD]
    [TD="align: right"]$1,313.60[/TD]
    [TD="align: right"]$821.34[/TD]
    [TD="align: center"][/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR="class: TableAlternatingRowStyle, bgcolor: #F0F0F0"]
    [TD="align: left"]07/03/2014[/TD]
    [TD="align: left"]Regular[/TD]
    [TD="align: right"]0.00[/TD]
    [TD="align: right"]$1,323.40[/TD]
    [TD="align: right"]$800.66[/TD]
    [TD="align: center"][/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]

I can also show the actually stubs as well. They don't show the mileage but you can do the math. Like I said earlier I normally sit around the 2500 mile mark, but was surprising to get two back to back 3,000 plus weeks.

Milkman719 and PikesPeak Thank this.
  11. Milkman719

Milkman719 Medium Load Member

May 29, 2013
    Colorado Springs
    I used to work for JBS and they were good to me I also live in Colorado Springs and the nice thing is you will most likely go through the Springs a lot more them then you will with other companies. Also I'm not sure if they still do this but if you don't want to go into New York city you don't have to. Good luck hope you make a good informed decision on were you start your trucking career.

Dinomite Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.