JBS Pay for Newbies

Discussion in 'JBS Trucking' started by grusco, Apr 30, 2012.

1. grusco

grusco Light Load Member

Feb 25, 2012
    Rosemount, MN
    I'm soon to finish CDL school here in MN (just south of Twin Cities). JBS web site has very little information concerning opportunities, hiring areas, pay, training. Can you provide a rough outline of the process?

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. foxfire

foxfire Medium Load Member

Mar 23, 2011
    Aurora CO
    Go and apply online, then call recruiting .32 cpm after training

4. grusco

grusco Light Load Member

Feb 25, 2012
    Rosemount, MN
    I'll call recruiting before applying. Rather know about the company before seeking employment.

Just thought perhaps someone with experience there might be able to provide at least some preliminary info.

Thanks

5. foxfire

foxfire Medium Load Member

Mar 23, 2011
    Aurora CO
    4 to 6 Weeks training, 300 a week, .32 cpm after, great benefits, other then that o don't know what to tell ya

BigRigJoe Thanks this.
  6. grusco

grusco Light Load Member

Feb 25, 2012
    Rosemount, MN

Thank you. I did check with recruiting today. They said 8 weeks training at the $300, then 30 cpm for a whole year. I like the training aspect but $300 is pretty low for 2 months. Also committing to .30 for 12 months after the 2 month training seems quite low compared to competitors.

I have an offer from Roehl and am also applying at Maverick. I've also noted that JBS is over the CSA Intervention threshold for unsafe driving which invites DOT troubles! Think I'll stick with current choices.

7. goldnugget

goldnugget Light Load Member

Apr 9, 2012
    riverside ca
    RUN DON"T WALK RUN FROM jbs small letters because jbs is just Just Bull S ###.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.