Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigben06

bigben06 Light Load Member

Jul 24, 2006
    independence missouri
    look guy jct is a good company im just sour about why they sent me home and john mallory was the one so i do have a dislike for him so lmb that why i just cant believe u can lef someone go bc they have to pay child support oh well it back to western express flatbeddin where i will make the same amount as i would have made at jct but as a company and working my tail off oh well

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Alanp613

Alanp613 Road Train Member

Apr 9, 2009
    Haslet,Tx
    since when were the steering wheel knobs illegal. mallory called me today to tell me to take it off. "you'll get a ticket, and it's illegal." were his exact words, oh well.

4. bigben06

Jul 24, 2006
    independence missouri
    yeah he told us the same thing im tellin u i think he is a dot officer i swear

5. kelgar50

kelgar50 Medium Load Member

Feb 1, 2007
    Bakersfield,CA
    Vulcan1999,
    My last post was not a bashing agianst JCT,hell I looked at them awhile back and know people over there they were not taking o/o's at the time .My last post had to due with the idea about older trucks and having to work on them vs. new.In no way was I saying anything about you not being smart or being smart nor did I mention anything about KR endorsed products.Don't know where you got that one.
    Also the only things I haved posted have came from people who have been at JCT for 4yrs and up and a guy who is personal friends with John.
    I do enjoy reading the JCT post also.

This also is not ment to bash you.

6. L.B.

L.B. Third Generation Truck Driver

Jul 23, 2007
    Middle GA
    I'm pretty sure letting someone go for child support (unless it's unpaid child support) would be illegal hiring practices. Disturbing.:biggrin_2552:

7. bigben06

Jul 24, 2006
    independence missouri
    well lb yes im behind a litttle but still u got work to pay for it but it all good my other job welcome bACK WITH OPEN ARMS and i get my old dispatch to

8. L.B.

L.B. Third Generation Truck Driver

Jul 23, 2007
    Middle GA

Wasn't meant as a ding on you. In a lease I could understand it affecting the deal since it would be a credit issue though. I understand you gotta work to pay it. Curious how they know about it though? Does this show up on a credit report? Like a judgement or something?

9. bigben06

Jul 24, 2006
    independence missouri
    they say it does but i dont know

10. LMB

LMB "Olde Goat"

Aug 12, 2007
    Rocky Point NC
    BigBen, in no way am I knocking on your situation. As a former business owner (Bar and Restaurant ) I have had the police come in and arrest employees on the job for back chid support. This leaves the employer with an unexpected void to fill. So you have to look at it from thier side of it also. I am sorry it happened, it sounded like you were here and ready to roll

11. Peanut Butter

Peanut Butter Road Train Member

Nov 24, 2007
    PO Dunk Idaho
    I have a question, there is a driver on the bad company thread bashing JCT saying JCT wouldnt let him keep the truck he picked and was forcing him to take a new one and he wouldnt, so they took him to the sapulpa yard them put him on a bus for home,, anyone know the whole story on this,, if so please enlighten the rest of us. he is highasakite on the bad company thread.

Baack Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.