Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BigG2009

BigG2009 Bobtail Member

Jun 7, 2009
    Colton,Ca
    I know for a fact that even if your behind in payments, as long as you are making payments they cant and wont arrest you..just gotta keep making payments....and remember, even when they turn 18 you still owe the back amount...so for some that means sending payment even when there kids are 30 yrs old...the back payments never go away, ever until there paid in full..
    There is another reason or another why they sent the peeps home..not just BigBen (my friend) but 4 others he said.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. VULCAN1999

VULCAN1999 World's #1 Grandpa

Jul 28, 2007
    Bunnell, FL
    I know over the last couple months they said they have had very few people quitting and this has caused the used trucks to be scarce here at JCT. We had 6 people to pick from 6 trucks when we picked. They had 4 other new Prostars but they were already committed to drivers turning in their old trucks for new ones. I know their waiting on International to deliver more trucks soon. I wished Ben could have stayed I liked him I felt we made friends and I wish him all the luck in the world. I can tell you that everytime that door opened up in orientation my butt puckered real tight until we signed our contracts and left.

I'm sitting in Florida on my first load stopped by the house to pick up some things and spend the day with the family. I deliver in Lake City at 9am Monday.

4. Alanp613

Alanp613 Road Train Member

Apr 9, 2009
    Haslet,Tx
    Yea I've heard they might raise the experience requirements back up to three years. Haven't confirmed that yet. As far as them running out of trux is a joke. They got plenty of trucks but I'm guessing they r hesitant to give out brand new trucks to new drivers.

5. steelersfan

steelersfan Medium Load Member

May 9, 2009
    BRIDGEWATER, NJ
    vulcan are you a team truck?

6. primexample

primexample Light Load Member

May 16, 2009
    az
    oh yea im sure your right.

7. primexample

primexample Light Load Member

May 16, 2009
    az
    yea they sold all the trucks for $1.00

8. Alanp613

Alanp613 Road Train Member

Apr 9, 2009
    Haslet,Tx
    U know u should go back to either prime or stevens or whereever ur at and stop bs-ing about stuff u don't know.

9. GrizzlyMan

GrizzlyMan Light Load Member

Aug 8, 2006
    Graham, WA
    Wow. I go away for a while and all heck breaks loose. As for child support, I pay it. I was behind by almost $1000 when I came on board. (amazing what happens when paychecks bounce - previous job) It is current now. Yes, it does show up as delinquent on your credit report. And it shows until the child(ren) turn 18 or it's paid off, whichever comes last.As for the suicide knobs, they've been illegal in several states for years. I was taught they were illegal when I went through driver's ed in high school. I know that a couple of states have cracked down on it recently, probably looking for revenue. Remember, there are some states with MAJOR budget deficits (Kalifornia, especially) that are looking for any source of income they can find. I have a very good friend that is a CHP DOT inspector and they have been "unofficially" told that tickets need to increase if they want to get paid. As it is, they've cut his pay by more than $700 per month. Food for thought.

RightSideSlide Thanks this.
  10. VULCAN1999

Jul 28, 2007
    Bunnell, FL
    Just the Three of Us in this truck Me, Myself and I.

11. VULCAN1999

Jul 28, 2007
    Bunnell, FL
    Hey Grizzlyman Walcrawler (Paul) formely SNI and Prime is now a JCT man delivering his first this morning in Phionex.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.