Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gypsyvillage

gypsyvillage Bobtail Member

Jun 14, 2009
    greenville,sc
    hey guys/gals ==myangel go to.. http://www.usis.com/default.aspx
    Go here and you are intitled to a free dac once a yr and they have a
    request to change info pon ur dac page...companys are given points or credits twords the next guy they need to pull a report on if they report as much as possible....most of the time u will find every fixit ticket ect yuo've had ect they will remove all but preventables.....i think theyre all nuckleheads

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. trucker112166

trucker112166 Light Load Member

Mar 21, 2009
    citrus springs,fl
    hey vulcan when ou do the road test here do they want you to do a pretrip also
    and the trucks in the lot as you enter JCT (in front in that little bull pen) are those the ones to selected from

4. jeffbassell

jeffbassell Bobtail Member

Jun 26, 2009
    Jacksonville, FL
    # ^ Top # #1321 # #
    1 Hour Ago
    gypsyvillage
    Bobtail Member

#
    Trucker? 3 Years
    My Trucking Photos: 0

hey guys/gals ==myangel go to.. http://www.usis.com/default.aspx
    Go here and you are intitled to a free dac once a yr and they have a
    request to change info pon ur dac page...companys are given points or credits twords the next guy they need to pull a report on if they report as much as possible....most of the time u will find every fixit ticket ect yuo've had ect they will remove all but preventables.....i think theyre all nuckleheads

Hey how do u get ur dac on this site u list here?

5. jeffbassell

Jun 26, 2009
    Jacksonville, FL
    Hey trucker112116. Did they offer any kind of reimbursement for the rental car thing u did? Half or something. If not it's better then the bus. I may do that later this year. How long did it take u to get there?

6. jeffbassell

Jun 26, 2009
    Jacksonville, FL
    Sorry I meant trucker 112166 not 112116. Sorry about that.

7. trucker112166

trucker112166 Light Load Member

Mar 21, 2009
    citrus springs,fl
    they told me the price of a bus ticket but they also said to turn in all travel expenses so not sure what they will pay i just knew i was not riding all this way on a bus

we left wildwood about 5pm friday stopped in montgomery left there about6am got here about 6pm eastern time this hotel is a dump bring air freshner

jeffbassell Thanks this.
  8. jeffbassell

Jun 26, 2009
    Jacksonville, FL
    Sounds good. I'll be following ur progress this week during ur orientation.

9. VULCAN1999

VULCAN1999 World's #1 Grandpa

Jul 28, 2007
    Bunnell, FL
    No pre trip you do a road test in an old Freightliner Columbia with a Super 10 speed, just think of splitting each gear of a 5 speed when driving this truck it is under powered and done on purpose. Trucks to pick from will change all the way up to Wednesday when you pick and we had 4 trucks sitting in the bull pen that weren't on our list to even pick from. Honestly Hard to say about the trucks.

When doing the road test when you make a right turn and that's about the only turns you'll make always get right back into the right lane as soon as you turn because he'll ding you for that one. Don't worry if you have problems shifting the truck 95% of the people do because they've never seen a Super 10, I luckily had driven one back in 1982 thru 1985 but always start this truck in 1st gear or you'll roll backwards because in 2nd it don't have the power to pull it's self up the slightest incline. This truck is so different then what you'll get at JCT it's nuts, but done on purpose because if you can drive this truck you can drive anything. It's safe but that's where it ends. :) the backing test you can back up then pull up into a straightline back if you want, plus they'll stick you in a w900 so to mess with you head. 90 degree alley dock is all. I think they feel if you can't drive or back then you wouldn't come here in the first place. Personally I think it's done for insurance purposes.

Drive-a-Mack Thanks this.
  10. Alanp613

Alanp613 Road Train Member

Apr 9, 2009
    Haslet,Tx
    If the truck you pickout don't have one then in 90 days you have the option to get one if you want. It'll be an extra 90 bucks a week for two years I think

11. Alanp613

Alanp613 Road Train Member

Apr 9, 2009
    Haslet,Tx
    definately not JCT, you might wanna go to swift, jb hunt, or sneider, but im sure they won't want you too. Having a roll over is just too risky for them to hire you again.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.