Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BigCountryChef

BigCountryChef Light Load Member

Nov 27, 2009
    My main goal right now is to get my CDL and work for the company that is training me learn how to be a driver and learn the industry they seem like a very good company small only 185 trucks. Who knows I may stay with them for along time. They just do not have a lease program which is good and bad how ever I will give them 110% and run like it is my own because even if you work for someone else you still work for yourself. They will give me the tools but it is up to me to not sleep all day hang around the truck stops telling war stories which as new driver I will have none. If people just took responsibility for their own action this country would go back to its glory days of our father and grandfathers ie. do not ask big brother for a hand out. You are a product of your own out put or lack there of

just my soap box thanks for letting me rant

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. mustang970

mustang970 Road Train Member

Mar 27, 2009
    Homeless

I get new bills just about everyday too.
    Cept my come in the mail, Gas bill, Electric bill, Visa bill, etc. And as long as my wife is around, I am certain that Visa bill will keep on coming, LMAO

Alanp613, trucker43 and Jarbo Thank this.
  4. mustang970

mustang970 Road Train Member

Mar 27, 2009
    Homeless
    Me and the dogs took a nap, got up, looked out the window, and just as I thought, the snow, it didn't shovel itself

5. BigCountryChef

Nov 27, 2009
    we did not get any of that white stuff in the St. Louis area:biggrin_25520:

I think this one is a little dirty but I like it but will never use it again with this group:biggrin_25522:

6. Alanp613

Alanp613 Road Train Member

Apr 9, 2009
    Haslet,Tx
    Are u ######## serious? When are you gonna grow up and stop coming here and spew your LIES!!!! Like grizzly I'm also an ex Stevens driver and no way in hell they give their drivers (company or l/o) as much miles as JCT does. God forbid they send you to the meat patch, you'll be sitting there 24 hrs or more at least. So pls we all will be happy when you finally keep your word and stop coming back onto the thread to LIE! If drivers want to go to stevens they will go to their thread, don't need your sorry little jealous prick that can't make any money at any company come here and make false advertisements. L8ter dude!!!

fr8tshkr, herkyboy and Jarbo Thank this.
  7. Alanp613

Apr 9, 2009
    Haslet,Tx
    Lol now that if we can get those 27 ppl to actually say more it might start transferring over there lol. Which one is you on FB?

Jarbo

You sure it isn't the other way around? You giving your wife the bills lol. Or are thes she hand you the ones that you have to pay lol

BigCountryChef

When are you gonna cook for everyone here lol jk

8. dabs

dabs Medium Load Member

I don't think this was the same person... it was a gal... I didn't get to see her... I was sleeping when she came to swap. she had injector problems and wanted to get to the yard shop. Grizzly... we're gonna meet up yet!

We.re in Missouri right now chasing the storm but I think we'll miss it.. which is fine by us. We just hope the roads will be clear when we go :biggrin_25520:through TN tomorrow. Already got our pre-trip out of GA... heading to NE.

This is a great bunch of guys and gals here... we glad to be running with them! And no... not "from" Alan... LOL! :biggrin_255:

9. Alanp613

Apr 9, 2009
    Haslet,Tx
    Dabs

Its ok I understand :( lol but yall missing out on free lunch haha

10. Baritone

Baritone Road Train Member

Aug 9, 2008
    Lexington, Ky

I am David Barill on FB.

11. BigCountryChef

Nov 27, 2009

I do not know may be I need to learn some road kill recipe

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.