Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jarbo

Jarbo Medium Load Member

Jul 26, 2009
    Sulphur Springs, Texas
    well my truck is just about done.. we'll see........

headed to the shop now to see. time to leave the hotel.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Haystak

Haystak Light Load Member

Jan 5, 2010
    Blytheville, AR
    Just got the good/bad news. Apparently someone got their wires crossed between Freightliner, Breakdown, DM and me. Instead of my truck being done Friday evening as originally told, now I've been told that the parts will not be here until tomorrow and my truck won't be done until Tuesday. So much for wishful thinking.

4. LMB

LMB "Olde Goat"

Aug 12, 2007
    Rocky Point NC
    They should have hooked your truck back to the shop and got you in a rental

daddy&mama2go Thanks this.
  5. herkyboy

herkyboy Light Load Member

May 30, 2009
    iowa park, texas
    Have you ever noticed that when something like this happens, the ONLY one who cares when it gets done is you?

Feeling your pain, and wish it were better news for you. At least you have a good reason for asking for deffered payment

6. herkyboy

herkyboy Light Load Member

May 30, 2009
    iowa park, texas
    STILL waiting in Hazlehurst, MS for chicken butts. Gonna take it up to Altus, OK so they can make hot dogs out of 'em. So much for appointments when they don't have any product to grind up! Plant worker says it takes about 2 hours to get a truck load ground up and prepared for shipping, and they are waiting for the pieces to arrive from somewhere by New Orleans....Hurry up and wait some more!

7. Alanp613

Alanp613 Road Train Member

Apr 9, 2009
    Haslet,Tx
    Chicken butts? Hmm guess that's what bar s hotdogs are made of lol

I'm looking at them doublecoin drives at the loves. Heard good reviews on them from drivers. And their cheaper

8. Haystak

Jan 5, 2010
    Blytheville, AR
    Checked on getting a rental truck. DM said there wasn't any rentals available. I'm slightly confused

9. daddy&mama2go

daddy&mama2go Light Load Member

Nov 20, 2009
    Dallas, TX
    God and I thought we were the only ones having truck problems, and almost everyone else from our orientation class. Got out of the Bruekner's Volvo shop today in Amarillo. $1455 and the problem's still not fixed. UGH! Stay away from that place.

trucker43 Thanks this.
  10. Haystak

Jan 5, 2010
    Blytheville, AR
    Yep. For some reason I don't think my new DM and someone in breakdown are seeing eye to eye. I also talked to Belinda today. She mentioned something about deffered payment and something about a settlement. Offset? I can't remember the word she used. Still waiting to hear back from Mike and Royce.

11. Haystak

Jan 5, 2010
    Blytheville, AR
    Just got back from a lil walk down to the AMBest and back. They don't have the trippak scanning, just the mailbox. Hopefully payroll will get it before my next truck payment is due.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.