1. Alanp613

Alanp613 Road Train Member

Apr 9, 2009
    Haslet,Tx
    Daddy&mama

well in haslet north of fort worth near the rail yard

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Haystak

Haystak Light Load Member

Jan 5, 2010
    Blytheville, AR
    Travelodge I-40 exit 198

4. Haystak

Jan 5, 2010
    Blytheville, AR
    Ok. Be right over lol where r u at over there?

5. Jarbo

Jarbo Medium Load Member

Jul 26, 2009
    Sulphur Springs, Texas
    Anyone wishing to stop by and see me, I will be at the TTT all weekend. Then on Monday I get to have my trans ripped out and rebuilt.

On second thought, you may want to avoid me this week, I've been ib better moods.

6. herkyboy

herkyboy Light Load Member

May 30, 2009
    iowa park, texas
    WTF??? What did they do to you in Pamona? Someone needs to audit their work out there to see what they are doing. I am taking a very short break, and heading to Elk City for a Bar-S load picking up on Sunday at 0730, and delivering in Modesto on Tuesday at 0730....talk about a whirlwind tour. The igloo express is gonna be working overtime.

7. dabs

dabs Medium Load Member

Welcome and good luck... you shouldn't have a problem as Alan said!:biggrin_255:

Alanp613 Thanks this.
  8. dabs

dabs Medium Load Member

Well... we've had a full day of the big eastern storm... started out in PA this morning and drove all day through it... slowly. Parked on I-68 for a while as it was closed due to the storm and accident. Tried to get off the road for the night and there was another truck stuck blocking the road into the truck stop so we backed up and kept going. Finally... we made it to a truck stop on 79 in West Virginia. That's 3 days now of rain, snow, slush and ice. We've been in worse... and thankfully this trip has a lot of time in it. We still should make our drop a day or two early.

We'll be going into the Tulsa shop soon for our 3 month check up... J1 and all. I'm sure we need an alignment... we'll see what else... though she is running fine.:biggrin_255:

Haystack... I know it is a bummer to be broke down... but I would take Flagstaff over Laredo any old time! Of course... we use to live there... and might maybe again... Alaska or there... so I am biased.:biggrin_25525:

9. Haystak

Jan 5, 2010
    Blytheville, AR
    Hmmm must be the month for transmissions. Mine is out and getting rebuilt and is "supposed" to be done by Tuesday. I know what you mean about the better moods.

10. Vette1967

Vette1967 Light Load Member

Aug 18, 2009
    Phoenix, AZ
    Hey, headed toward u. were in walcott with two stops in philly Monday morning then to new hampshire.

11. Haystak

Jan 5, 2010
    Blytheville, AR
    Seriously? U gotta b kidding me? I think this pic speaks 4 itself. LOL
    [​IMG]

dabs Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.