Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CGL

CGL Light Load Member

Jan 13, 2010
    lorain, oh
    since ya dont follow racin heres what ya need to know, jeff gordon is gay thats why his hat is 2 for $10 LMAO. good luck in orientation see ya on the road!!!

fr8tshkr Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Jarbo

Jarbo Medium Load Member

Jul 26, 2009
    Sulphur Springs, Texas
    (sigh)
    Tucson International just told me that if my truck was not ready today than for sure in the morning (Wednesday) and with my luck, it will be tomorrow.

the shop foreman told me that the guy in pomona did a sloppy job and caused me more down time.... so now the count is 2 clutches in 36000 miles.

just for the record the trans is made by Eaton Fuller and has nothing to do with Prostar. so there is no need to get back into the big debate.

I'll post more later.

4. Jarbo

Jarbo Medium Load Member

Jul 26, 2009
    Sulphur Springs, Texas
    maybe someone here will be able to help me, I'm wondering if there might be a way to get some sort of compensation for my downtime due to the fact that I had the truck in an international dealer last wed, and thurs. and they did not fix it correctly and the truck only made it 400 miles before it was in the shop again.... this will be a total of 7 days that I'm out of work, and its there fault.

I got a call into Royce but I'm not sure who to talk to.......

5. Haystak

Haystak Light Load Member

Jan 5, 2010
    Blytheville, AR
    Update on my truck status - Supposidly, my truck will be done late this afternoon. I asked Freightliner tech how late and he said maybe around 5pm. The place closes at 5:30

6. Jarbo

Jarbo Medium Load Member

Jul 26, 2009
    Sulphur Springs, Texas
    don't you love it???? sorry for your troubles, I can feel your pain!

7. Haystak

Jan 5, 2010
    Blytheville, AR
    Oh yea! Gotta love these times! I have been here since last Tuesday. An unwanted vacation. Trying to get an honest straight answer from Freightliner here requires an act of congress

8. Jarbo

Jarbo Medium Load Member

Jul 26, 2009
    Sulphur Springs, Texas
    ouch! I at least got 400 miles this week.

9. Haystak

Jan 5, 2010
    Blytheville, AR
    I would've settled for a 1960 cabover for a rental truck. But oh well. Whats the ol saying "this too will pass"? It's just hard to swallow the fact that within my 1st month of having this truck it has been in the shop 3 times for 3 different problems. But somehow I still have managed to make good money. I love this company! Looking forward to trading up tho. Contemplating the Pete 386 if possible

10. dabs

dabs Medium Load Member

He'll have his JCT hat shortly!:biggrin_255:

Jarbo Thanks this.
  11. dabs

dabs Medium Load Member

That's alot... have you discussed it with Royce? He told us that since our's was a 2007... if it started to be problematic they would trade us before the 90 days. I know some of the other guys have expressed that same.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.