Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LMB

LMB "Olde Goat"

Aug 12, 2007
    Rocky Point NC
    No freight in Northern Cali, sittin here at rotten robbies, 407mm I-5 waitin for a load. M/Td in Oakland 2am

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. dabs

dabs Medium Load Member

Yup... that is our current trailer... it was us! I was in the bunk so I didn't see you... dang! Randy said he "felt" it might be someone from the forum... intuition, but he didn't tell me! LOL... Alan... two ships in the night... or day in this case. Meanwhile... there were several JCT's at the Love's last night... exit 9... I-40... no one from the forum though I don't think!?

Jarbo... you're on the move again... the important thing. I know is sucks royally to be down... the ugly part of "owning our own business", but the positives outweigh the negatives in the long haul! Keep rolling guy... you got pie coming to ya from all over!:biggrin_255:

On our way to Tracy, CA... drop in the morning... waiting to find out which direction next!

4. dabs

dabs Medium Load Member

Woohoo!!! You're almost at the gate now...fr8tshkr... see you out on the road guy!:biggrin_255:

Last edited: Mar 4, 2010
  5. herkyboy

herkyboy Light Load Member

May 30, 2009
    iowa park, texas
    Dabs, I saw the Big Yella' truck at teh Love's, but was not sure it was yours. I guess I should have knocked or something, but was not ready to make an LMB move!!! I fueled the this morning, and when I pulled around to the pump your truck was there, but when I pulled away it was history....Oh well, sorry. I would have treated to Carls JR!

Anyway, for those who give a don't know, my truck number is L2150A. A white Prostar. Now if we can get a listing of all of "us" going we can know who is who....????

Enjoy Tracy. I am headed to Allentown, PA from Manteca. I guess they like their Spunk in my ear cookies out there as well!

6. dabs

dabs Medium Load Member

Were we at the pump or parked? I thought I saw a white ProStar this morning coming for fuel while we were parked... I wasn't ready to "greet the day" at that point so I didn't pursue it. Then we did fuel before we left. We did have Carl's jr. for breakfast!:biggrin_255:

Our truck number is L1911E... and we have 2 stuffed moose on the right side of the dash... Tilly and Milly!:biggrin_255:

7. dabs

dabs Medium Load Member

OK, let's try this... add your name/handle,truck number, model and color with your name here by replying to this post:

Randy & Dabs:
    International Eagle 9900ix
    Yellow
    L1911E

8. Vette1967

Vette1967 Light Load Member

Aug 18, 2009
    Phoenix, AZ
    Wayne & Kathy:
    Kenworth W900
    Plum Metallic
    L1925E

9. Vette1967

Vette1967 Light Load Member

Aug 18, 2009
    Phoenix, AZ
    Hey Dont feel bad, New England is horrible for freight, trucks sitting everywhere but at least we are moving again, took almost two days but we have a nice light load headed to AR.

10. Jarbo

Jarbo Medium Load Member

Jul 26, 2009
    Sulphur Springs, Texas

Lmao........ In the bunk this time;) good one dabs!

I'll be in Tracy tomorrow morning too. Safeway at 630 central time.

We should meet up and laugh about Alan.

11. Alanp613

Alanp613 Road Train Member

Apr 9, 2009
    Haslet,Tx
    ALAN
    Kenworth T600 Black
    L1701

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.