Not open for further replies.
  1. Vette1967

Vette1967 Light Load Member

Aug 18, 2009
    Phoenix, AZ
    I'd Guess the Brake issue

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Vette1967

Aug 18, 2009
    Phoenix, AZ
    Yes... we swapped and have a load to drop in the morning and then we are off... woohoo!!! Looking forward to the R&R!:biggrin_255:

Hey Dabs Hope U and Randy enjoy your hometime! Glad u got a plan that works well! We are going to hang out here on the road till third week of April. We deliver in Lake City and Gainesville FL in the am and should be headed back to the shop for some new parts, well see!

4. Vette1967

Aug 18, 2009
    Phoenix, AZ
    Hey Fr8shkr, Hope u get by the house soon! Curious how long u have been on Keith's board now? Reason I ask is it might just be easier to wait till u are assigned a DM and then work it out as hometime ASAP! Then again it is probably were u live that is making things difficult to do ( Sorry I forgot where it is you are from). I know that when it was time to choose it would have been impossible for Kathy and I to do a pass thru to Delaware to pick up essentials and even hometime is a challenge to plan when we decide to take it. I do believe they are trying for u though!

fr8tshkr Thanks this.
  5. dabs

dabs Medium Load Member

Hey Dabs Hope U and Randy enjoy your hometime! Glad u got a plan that works well! We are going to hang out here on the road till third week of April. We deliver in Lake City and Gainesville FL in the am and should be headed back to the shop for some new parts, well see![/QUOTE]

Vette... good to hear from you... waving to Kathy!

We WILL enjoy it! You know... it has been a while since we have been able to enjoy life... let alone have time off. With the former company it put us so far behind it took almost a month to recover... and we were barely surviving on the income.

It has been a ruff road for us for a couple of years (won't bore you with it), but JCT has made a big difference in our lives... from just barely surviving to living, dreaming and putting money away in savings.

Yeah... you run hard, do your best AND we have a great bunch of people here. We have enjoyed meeting all the JCT drivers as well as non JCT drivers... not all the great ones are at JCT.... yet! ;) JK... honestly, I am happy to meet a good person on the road any where any time. And I am glad we have this Forum to connect with. I'll get mushie here and say I love you guys!!! (I think I am giddy from the thoughts of home time tomorrow... LOL):biggrin_25519:

Big hugs to ya!
    Dabs

Last edited: Mar 21, 2010
    The Challenger and Vette1967 Thank this.
  6. fr8tshkr

fr8tshkr Light Load Member

Nov 26, 2009
    wetumpka,Al
    oh no,,,didnt want home time per se,,just a pass thru of a few hours,,,live right off of I65/I85/us80/us231/us331(not to mention 86 miles from the I20/I65 junction) in montgomery al,,,not a problem getting me home,,,they have two loads a week going to the us foodservice warehouse ten miles from my front door,,tom said i was posted to that one next,,but Imagine my suprise when i found that not to b the case!!lol,,oh heck,,there had to b a fly in the ointment sometime!,,no big deal,not taking any DAYS off until after apr07

7. fr8tshkr

Nov 26, 2009
    wetumpka,Al
    Dabs can get as mushy as she wants,,,she is a sweetie and Ill not here an unkind word about her!

dabs Thanks this.
  8. dabs

dabs Medium Load Member

Awwww... thanks fr8tshkr, you're so sweet!!!
    Night ya'll... off to sleep. :biggrin_25518:

Be safe everyone JCT and non JCT!!!

Note to self: bake pie for fr8tskr....;)

The Challenger Thanks this.
  9. fr8tshkr

Nov 26, 2009
    wetumpka,Al
    no non nein! I get the cakes dabs,,,if i take the pie Jarbo will cast a spell on the dispatcher gods and Ill never c home again!!lololol as dabs said nite all cya in carthage and then off to denver!

Jarbo Thanks this.
  10. Jarbo

Jarbo Medium Load Member

Jul 26, 2009
    Sulphur Springs, Texas
    i know, i know..........

not enough chicken lights:biggrin_255:

The Challenger and GrizzlyMan Thank this.
  11. GrizzlyMan

GrizzlyMan Light Load Member

Aug 8, 2006
    Graham, WA
    This fairly common when weekend dispatch starts playing with dispatch. They seem to get "creative" sometimes. Sometimes it works good, sometimes it works REALLY bad. Talk to Keith tomorrow and see what's up.

fr8tshkr Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.