Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alanp613

Alanp613 Road Train Member

Apr 9, 2009
    Haslet,Tx
    :) of course ur da king of this twuck dwrivers forwum :)

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. BigKid2

BigKid2 Road Train Member

Nov 16, 2008
    Indiana
    Back from the cruise. Just waiting til Saturday to rent a car and head to Sapulpa to start orientation next Monday. I can't wait!

4. Alanp613

Alanp613 Road Train Member

Apr 9, 2009
    Haslet,Tx
    Yup can't wait for the dinner you promised lol jk

5. Haystak

Haystak Light Load Member

Jan 5, 2010
    Blytheville, AR
    I hope you got plenty of rest lol Just curious... why renting a car to get to Sapulpa?

6. Haystak

Jan 5, 2010
    Blytheville, AR
    Well, it didnt take long to kick 11 skids of OJ off at the Walmart in Moberly, MO. Small DC but fast. Now I'm sitting down here at the Walmart DC in Harrisonville, MO. Actually, I'm parked here at the Comfort Inn about 2 miles away. Got a 17:30 appt tomorrow for these 4 skids.

7. BigKid2

BigKid2 Road Train Member

Nov 16, 2008
    Indiana
    Well I gotta get there somehow and I don't do Greyhound and Gina said they will reimburse up to the amount of the Greyhound ticket. I want to take all my stuff to stay out for at least a month.

8. Haystak

Jan 5, 2010
    Blytheville, AR
    Good idea. I dont know how far you are coming from but they do pay for plane tickets. I think there was 2 from CA that flew in from my orientation. Unless that has changed. I dont blame you about the grey dog lol

9. fr8tshkr

fr8tshkr Light Load Member

Nov 26, 2009
    wetumpka,Al
    Well,got my first scheduled "hometime",,after sending in qcomm in advance as per policy,,(why bother,,according to dispatch."the load planner isn't going to start looking until u r empty.") then given a load wich did not quite fit the parameters i set fgor hometime,but hey,,i'm ussually a team player and it was only going to take off a few hours on the last day at home so ok yeah no problem,got it. well well welll, should have known,,,same old game,,,get empty,,,get load assignment screen,,and BAMMMM! can u guess???? hey,,,completely different delv time....call em up,,,hey cheif what happened to delv time,,this is not what we agreed too?,, I get the old " I geuss they lied to us hehe routine,,,then when I tell him no way,,,all of a sudden its,,well u live in a bad area and it will b wed b4 we will b able to find u a load, so you better take this one and we will try to do better next time!,,,now I've been there/done that//driven for a day or two ya know?,,,,tell me this crap once,,,i give u the benefit of the doubt,,,tell me twice and we take a hard look at the choices we r going to have to make,,this will b the second time I have been told take this load or you will sit until so and so day,,keep in mind that i live just outside montgomery al,,right at I 65/I 85/Us 231/us 80/us 331 jct,,,also 180miles and less from....mobile al,meridian ms,montgomery al, and the largest distribution hub in the south (and the 6th largest in the world,,,,,Atlanta ga) so the upshot is that i take the load,,,,but now i have the family (myself included) asking why I am Paying the truck payment and the fuel if I have no say in the business,,,,have talked with others mon the road and have been getting the same story so it aint just me,,,what gives???? am I going to b required to fight every single time for hometime? am I going to have to put up with the old sit there and see if we get you a load game? how very unfortunate,,,everyone at jct has been top shelf from the top to the bottom,,,and most of the drivers have been free with there info and have decent attitudes,,,but,,,,the one place it really counts,,,,dispatch,,,,is just same old same old,,,####. oh well, have shown myself i can run and make a profit and manage my expenses,,,now its just a matter of finding the right truck at the right price,,,,and again I'll say,,,,####.

10. mwatts747

mwatts747 Light Load Member

Mar 16, 2010
    bella vista ar.
    I know how you feel, we wanted ours and of course not goin to make it on time, not to mention we have a busted air bag on the sleeper and keith can't figure out why we won't take any team loads, duh, but he won't let us get to the or any shop to get fixed.

fr8tshkr Thanks this.
  11. truckerdaddy24

truckerdaddy24 Road Train Member

Jan 24, 2010
    Avondale Az.

Hey, Don't flame me and boot me off the forum for this but I smell a RAT!!! I've wondered about this since Jarbos situation happened and now I'm hearing this, I know I know my experience in truckling doesn't mount to a hill of piss ants but I do have real life experience, I do know how a dispatch off ice should run... I'm not even qualified to work here yet.. BUT... When I do I'm going to check with every JCT driver I can find. I was hoping after I got my 6-36 months experience in that I would move on over but YIKES... Thanks. TD

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.