Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alanp613

Alanp613 Road Train Member

Apr 9, 2009
    Haslet,Tx
    fr8shkr
    I think he is a new dm. Never heard of him b4. Like I said b4 if miles don't pick up give marty means a ring. He will do his best to help u out. Its unfortunate that so many guys r seeing drop on miles leaving keiths board.

dabs and fr8tshkr Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. fr8tshkr

fr8tshkr Light Load Member

Nov 26, 2009
    wetumpka,Al
    will call in am after empty,dont want to fester to long or will start to dislike jct,,then its too late, so thanks,,

4. Vette1967

Vette1967 Light Load Member

Aug 18, 2009
    Phoenix, AZ
    Hey fr8shkr Try this, stay silent, grab the load, run like hell! I can bet a trip planner will need you to rescue a load that has less time on it and save the day! Don't burn your bridges!

Last edited: Apr 14, 2010
    fr8tshkr Thanks this.
  5. fr8tshkr

Nov 26, 2009
    wetumpka,Al
    yeah the way he operates is so similar to standard company driver dispatch,Ive started to feel the deja' vu' lol,,,not going anywhere just yet,,will fire him and try another b4 going out on my own,just whining tonight.

6. fr8tshkr

Nov 26, 2009
    wetumpka,Al
    ya know what I mean,,,if I dont practice my whinya@# routine,,well I'll never be a good o/o right?,,almost there though,,caught myself hating on a swift driver for slowing me up so I should be up there with the elites pretty soon huh?!!!lol

7. dabs

dabs Medium Load Member

Who tells you guys the freight is slow? I'm just wondering as we never hear this... or maybe it's because we just aren't asking the question???

And how can there be no freight in that area... you're near Wilcox and a couple of other produce places that run all the time.

Just wanting to know....

fr8tshkr Thanks this.
  8. Alanp613

Alanp613 Road Train Member

Apr 9, 2009
    Haslet,Tx
    dabs
    Its the dm excuse for not having a load for u. :)

fr8tshkr and dabs Thank this.
  9. fr8tshkr

Nov 26, 2009
    wetumpka,Al
    amen alan!!you get the gold star!,,,this guy does not understand the word proactive,,,he claims to speak with the planners but,,anytime I get a planner on the phone I get a load within seconds so I know he's either overwhelmed or trying to stack trucks in an area or just doesnt understand what breakeven and profitability mean here,,or worse,just doesn't care,,would love to indulge him and help him grow but will have to pass him by and get new dm tmmrw if load not there after empty call,,,cant afford to babysit and hold hands right now...really like this place and starting a business with this kind of risk protection is a rare thing to find so believe me I wont go quietly or easily,,but neither will i drive my family to banckruptcy either!

10. fr8tshkr

Nov 26, 2009
    wetumpka,Al
    yep, just talked to nightime,,plenty of stuff coming out of the area tommorrow and am now listed as a "help" truck to rescue load if relay is needed,,,32 seconds from start of call to end,,not planned up but have three loads I can ask specifically about in the am and have a chance at swapping out tonight if needed,,,if I can do that as a newbiew in a few why the sam effin hill cant my dm do it with two days lead time?

11. fr8tshkr

Nov 26, 2009
    wetumpka,Al
    All lurkers on here tonight pay attention,,,,,this forum is your support network,,,do you see the caliber of o/o you will b working with?,,,they have let me rant, picked me up and spun me around facing the right direction,,,thnx guys!!!!

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.