Not open for further replies.
  1. fr8tshkr

fr8tshkr Light Load Member

Nov 26, 2009
    wetumpka,Al
    ooopppsss (and Gals)

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. dabs

dabs Medium Load Member

:biggrin_255:

I didn't have too much to offer and felt your frustration, but I figured there had to be some good advice out there for you. I know it is ruff when you don't get along with your DM or have a newbie DM or one that doesn't care, etc. We went through 2 years of that with our old company and just got to the point where it was time to move on.

You're a good driver fr8tshkr (and a good person)... this will come together for you. You got some possibles lined up and now breathe deep and relax! :biggrin_25519:

Big Hugs!

fr8tshkr Thanks this.
  4. mwatts747

mwatts747 Light Load Member

Mar 16, 2010
    bella vista ar.
    jackson hewitt did my taxes one time after me doin my own for 10 years before, they will never get close to mine again since they cost me over 6000 dollars to the irs. guess how hard that is to get back.

fr8tshkr Thanks this.
  5. fr8tshkr

Nov 26, 2009
    wetumpka,Al
    RELAX????????UH uhhh,,,ima trkr,,,iwas born raised designed and purpose built to rant and rave and whine if I dont argue and whine and pout at least 5min every day I will have a stroke and die,,,(not that thats a suprise seeing how everything sucks and its all going down the tubes and nobody cares and the democrats are all commies and you cant let the priests near the children anymore and the bills are piling up and the rent is due not that its a very nice house anyway and I am hungry and the wife is getting fat,, I know this because thats whast her boyfriends keep complaining to me about and how come i get a brand new trk that gets crappy fuel mileage and you know these shorts fit just fine last year i guess storage makes them shrink,,,what r u looking at dangit?!! c whut i mean,,,I feel much better already!)hehehehe

6. mwatts747

mwatts747 Light Load Member

Mar 16, 2010
    bella vista ar.
    tell us how ya really feel:biggrin_255:

7. truckerdaddy24

truckerdaddy24 Road Train Member

Jan 24, 2010
    Avondale Az.
    Shaker I see that, This is a good group of folks. Wish I could help.. I'll be there in a few years. You watch. Thanks. TD.

fr8tshkr Thanks this.
  8. wishful thinking

wishful thinking Light Load Member

May 5, 2008
    Round Mountain, TX
    I look at e= trucker its updated on fuel prices daily. Anyway I got the good to go just finishing up some things and schedule the orentation. Oh and Dabs I used ATBS while with Anderson ran in the same problems. Wife takes care of everything for me and actually got money back this year She uses a program she got from work I will find out if I can remember and pass it on to you as soon as I can.And hope to see some of ya out there .

dabs and fr8tshkr Thank this.
  9. fr8tshkr

Nov 26, 2009
    wetumpka,Al
    post it openly on here,, would like to do my own taxes too.

10. wishful thinking

wishful thinking Light Load Member

May 5, 2008
    Round Mountain, TX
    Sure will hope it will help yall it did me and saved alot of money .

11. BigKid2

BigKid2 Road Train Member

Nov 16, 2008
    Indiana
    When are you starting orientation? Mine starts next week.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.