Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigbuddah71

bigbuddah71 Light Load Member

Jan 16, 2008
    Deltona,FL.
    me too! Just a little over a month to go and I will also be headed to jct! Who would think that I would be looking forward to work?

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Alanp613

Alanp613 Road Train Member

Apr 9, 2009
    Haslet,Tx
    Haha welcome to the JCT family. If u got any other questions we're here to help.

4. The Challenger

The Challenger Kinghunter

Dec 22, 2007
    East Central FL
    Is the Walmart in winterhaven the only one you guys deliver too? I live in Brevard County and was wondering if you deliver to any Walmarts here. Also, any of you guys deliver to Orlando?

KH

5. LMB

LMB "Olde Goat"

Aug 12, 2007
    Rocky Point NC
    Winter Haven is a distribution center. We also deliver to Arcadia, and MacCenny distrabution centers

6. trucker112166

trucker112166 Light Load Member

Mar 21, 2009
    citrus springs,fl
    ok I fianally set a date will at JCT June 22 can not wait

7. Alanp613

Apr 9, 2009
    Haslet,Tx
    Congrats and welcome to the JCT family. :) I see that ur from florida. I would recommend that u pick a light truck to start cuz loads outta florida especially orange juice are heavy and they won't adjust load. If ur over gross u'll just have to roll with it trying to avoid scales or not fill ur tanks all the way. N e ways good luck. We'll be here if u got more questions

8. bigbuddah71

bigbuddah71 Light Load Member

Jan 16, 2008
    Deltona,FL.
    Being that I have not started with JCT yet I can only assume that they do del to the Orlando area as I see them often on I 4 in the Deltona area. (only 20 miles from Orlando)

9. ddainiuss

ddainiuss Light Load Member

Feb 4, 2009
    orlando, fl
    Im coming to JCT june 15th. Jumping from my paid off truck to over 2000$ monthly payment...:biggrin_25519:. My truck is 9 years old though - 900 thousand miles, cant pull heavy loads over the mountains with it. Been doing local container work arround chicago but netting only about 1000$ a week. From what i have read on this forum i can expect about 1500$ if run hard? So i think its gonna be worth it. Chicago railyards just driving me crazy, amount of crap that drivers have to take from yard workers is just unbelievable - and you cant do nothing or will be banned. I just started to hate my job, need a brake from Chicago. Im probably gonna hire a driver to run with my old truck - just to have a little income on the side. Any of you guys have supersingles on? Does JCT allow that?

10. Alanp613

Apr 9, 2009
    Haslet,Tx
    First welcome and about the money it really depends how hard u run and keeping ur foot off the pedal. There will be weeks where u get less than 3000 miles but don't let that discourage you. Idk if anyone have supersingles and don't think JCT will allow it

11. GrizzlyMan

GrizzlyMan Light Load Member

Aug 8, 2006
    Graham, WA
    I've seen a couple of the trucks with supersingles on them. I had talked to the shop about putting supersingles on. They will order them in if you want, but it's an expensive upgrade. I decided that at least for now, I'll run what I have.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.