Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mwatts747

mwatts747 Light Load Member

Mar 16, 2010
    bella vista ar.
    may finaly get to go back to work tomarow night after being down for 2 weeks for an overhaul.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. dabs

dabs Medium Load Member

Where did you have the overhaul done? What all is involved? and did you spend your time at home? Just curious... I bet you'll be happy to get rolling again.

Sitting in Portland area waiting for a load... got our repairs done... we're good to go!

4. mwatts747

Mar 16, 2010
    bella vista ar.
    took it in to the yard for overhead they sent it to freightliner for a new clutch and a smoking problem and wound up with an in frame being done. we have only had the truck for 2 months.
    spent first week in motel then my parents came and got us so we could be home.
    the joys of putting a team in a high milage truck, they just dont last long.

5. Alanp613

Alanp613 Road Train Member

Apr 9, 2009
    Haslet,Tx
    It really depends on how previous drivers drove the trk. How many miles were on the trk??

6. jeffsanders1971

jeffsanders1971 Bobtail Member

May 24, 2009
    Gallipolis Ferry WV
  7. Haystak

Haystak Light Load Member

Jan 5, 2010
    Blytheville, AR
    Sorry to hear that. I hope all gets repaired and you get back on the road soon. Did you check on a rental?

8. herkyboy

herkyboy Light Load Member

May 30, 2009
    iowa park, texas
    Just a quick note to let everyone know that today, May 26, is National MS( Multiple Sclerosis) Awarness day. A very large number of people are unaware as to what MS is and how it affects more than 400, 000 people in the US alone.

Recently ( approx may 12th) my wife (who just turned 39) was diagnosed with MS, and I am trying to do my part in spreading the word on this crippling disease. Hopefully, someday we can find a cure for this and put an end to it. As of now, no one knows what causes it or how we can prevent it. It does cause irreversable nerve damage in the brain, so, once the damage is done, it's done.

Please take a moment to look at MS, and educate yourself, and help me spread the word. My Thanks to you, and God Bless.....

knighton5, mwatts747, Alanp613 and 6 others Thank this.
  9. mwatts747

Mar 16, 2010
    bella vista ar.
    they did offer us a rental but we never could get a good time frame so we chose to just take time off and then try to ware the new engine out to catch up, shouldnt take long to make up.

10. mwatts747

Mar 16, 2010
    bella vista ar.
    583,000 when we got it, but its a 379 so we have room to live in it.

11. dabs

dabs Medium Load Member

Robert... I am sorry to hear this. I'll keep your wife and you in my thoughts and send positive vibes your way. I know you all must be shell shocked to get this news.

hugs,
    dabs

truckerdaddy24, Baack, Dryver and 2 others Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.