Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jlkklj777

jlkklj777 20 Year Truckload Veteran

Oct 1, 2007
    Duncannon, Pa
    My wife and I also run team. The only time you can log off duty is if the truck is not moving. Otherwise when the truck is moving it either has to be Driving, Sleeper Berth, Or On duty not driving.

Sorry we are not allowed to log off duty as a passenger while the truck is moving.

I actually contacted "ask the law" to verify this as well.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. LMB

LMB "Olde Goat"

Aug 12, 2007
    Rocky Point NC
    Just to give you a sample of what we have been doing, run Colton, CA to MacClenny,Fl, picked up in Umatilla,FL back to Cali. Picked up M/T at Mira Loma, went to Colton, Picked up load for Tulsa, took it back to Mira Loma, picked up M/T, back to Colton, then off to MacClenny,FL. Went to Bradenton, FL, and headed to Casa Grande, AZ. Swapped load in Fort Stockton, TX, and I am now sitting in Arcadia, FL. Preplanned for today to go to Lake wales, and back to Cali Not bad for 11 days

fr8tshkr Thanks this.
  4. milskired

milskired Road Train Member

Jul 20, 2007
    Plainfield, IL
    what is that about 8K miles???? GEEEZ they sure do run you good LMB. Are you solo?

5. Panhandle flash

Panhandle flash Road Train Member

Jul 18, 2008
    Oklahoma City
    He teams with his better half. :biggrin_25514:

6. Vtwinhouse

Vtwinhouse Bobtail Member

Jun 5, 2010
    Kansas City, MO
    Glad to see you back LMB! Man JCT has been running you and the misses quite well!

Looking forward to hearing more on your exploits with JCT!

David

7. The Crazy Celt

The Crazy Celt Bobtail Member

Jun 1, 2010
    Kingston, OK
    Landshark, My wife and I are starting at JCT on June 28th. PLs let me know how I can get a copy of the Performa sheet from you

8. milskired

milskired Road Train Member

Jul 20, 2007
    Plainfield, IL
    Ok I thought I remebered reading about him and his wife teaming it up.

Either way that is some great miles and they seem to be doing good.

9. The Crazy Celt

The Crazy Celt Bobtail Member

Jun 1, 2010
    Kingston, OK
    Dalek, what did you expect? After all Werner stands for We Employee Rednecks No Education Required! And, no hygiene either!!

10. L.B.

L.B. Third Generation Truck Driver

Jul 23, 2007
    Middle GA
    Were you in Umatilla over Memorial Day weekend? Saw 2 JCT trucks as I passed through on my way to Eustis that weekend.

11. BIGCAT111

BIGCAT111 Bobtail Member

Jun 12, 2010
    Hi guys, great post btw, i heard jct is cracking down on logs and maybe going paperless, called a recruiter she said "the whole industry is going paperless". My opinion is bs, i was considering coming to jct, need the money. Currently with marten was running my ### off since november but they put me on e-logs 5 weeks ago, i got a run to cali couple weeeks ago thats the only way paperless works is when your on longer runs,i hit 690 one day but i only stopped twice in 11 hours, your 14 hours gets burned up all the time its always overlaping my drive time. If i have to live unload and live p/u forget it 300 some miles that day. Listening to your post i know jct does a lot of west coast loads higher speed limits and faster trucks i think i might be able to mange even if they went paperless. Can someone tell me about how much the truck payment is and average cost for running the truck in a week or month, again really appreciate the info here and enjoy your posts. Just remember this you legal eagles, if every truck in america went on paperless tomarrow the country would be a wreck in less than a month...

fr8tshkr Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.