Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alanp613

Alanp613 Road Train Member

Apr 9, 2009
    Haslet,Tx
    Is he the one that jackknifed in Amarillo? How can anyone be so angry, take a chill pill. John is a perfect example of a successful businessman. Haters just hate the game period!

Haystak Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Topcat71

Topcat71 Bobtail Member

Feb 10, 2011
    Dallas,Tx
    Hello All new to this blogging 20 yr vetran driver.... I'm looking for a good company that offers decent home time, good insurance plans where I won't have to worry about my money... Any suggestions will be appreciated... Thanks

4. LMB

LMB "Olde Goat"

Aug 12, 2007
    Rocky Point NC
    Topcat71, I see by your post in the other forum (lease purchase) That you don't believe that money can be made in a lease purchase. Why would you post here for a job? The figures you posted there are way off base, so obliosvy you have no idea what you are talking about. Let me know if you want me to correct your math

Haystak and Alanp613 Thank this.
  5. Dryver

Dryver Road Train Member

Nov 30, 2008
    Sioux Falls, SD
    What an idiot! What the hell do you have to do with anything back at the corp office? Its nice to know someone with that demeanor is behind the wheel of 80000lbs going 70mph next to me.:biggrin_25521:

6. andrew5184

andrew5184 Light Load Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Sapulpa, OK
    Hey, a fella can dream, can't he? But yeah, I don't see that dream ever taking flight. Lol.

Jarhed1964 Thanks this.
  7. Scales19

Scales19 Bobtail Member

Mar 23, 2009
    Madison,WI
    I actually spent the last 4 1/2 days to read EVERY single post in 685 pages,

some people are still here, some came and went, some had family deaths and kept on, so on and so forth, between my eyes being on fire from reading and my calculator smoking from checking calculations and so on,

I called recruiting, I live 34.8 miles outside the hiring area and asked if exceptions are made, the answer is no, I guess I understand, I asked again on live chat, still the answer is no, I get it, I don't like it, but I understand rules bent for me = rules bent for everyone, so I responded with....If I move would you allow me into the family? the gal said "you'd move to work here?" I said I've read 685 pages of "stuff" I think I know just as much about the company (to a point) as anyone,

So guys and gals that have kept this going.....thanks a bunch

8. hunter909

hunter909 Bobtail Member

Aug 16, 2010
    greeley,colorado
    so are u going to move 34.8 miles or not

9. sydsdriver

sydsdriver Medium Load Member

Dec 19, 2009
    In the truck
    I would say make friends with someone 40 miles away, who has a mailbox and a nice size driveway.

10. dro388

dro388 Bobtail Member

Feb 10, 2011
    davenport fl
    Just like scales19 I just finished reading this thread. I have 6 months to go n I will be joining the team hopefully. Lmb u have been very helpful as well as the other drivers thank u all

Alanp613 Thanks this.
  11. sha

sha Bobtail Member

Dec 13, 2010
    I would take the advise of SYSDRIVER. Trust me JCT is not cut out for everyone. I would hate to see anyone move thinking it will be the best thing to do in order to get job with a company they don't know much about. You can't always believe every thing you read on theses post. Don't forget these companies have recruiters and drivers that make good money for bringing in new drivers. They will tell you any thing to get you there. You notice you don't see any drivers that have been there for say 3 or 4 months on here. I wonder why?

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.