Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. freightlinerfever11

freightlinerfever11 Light Load Member

Apr 4, 2010
    East of the Rockies
    Me too for some reason I got stuck on an endless loop from quad cities to des moines to waterloo, next time your at bosselmans panhandle let me know I seem to go by there six times a week as of lately

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Panhandle flash

Panhandle flash Road Train Member

Jul 18, 2008
    Oklahoma City
    At Sapp brothers in Peru now. Hope not to see the "M" town for awhile. lol

4. ronnieb67

ronnieb67 Light Load Member

Sep 20, 2008
    Benton City, Wa
    Just got out of the shop after a 4days in Sapulpa and 2days # Peterbuilt. Got a load in the yard for Grandview,Wa that is heavy as hell. Could not take on more than 20gals for a lot of trip because of weight. Fueled 4times on my shift from Ogden to Grandview but we got it here without a ticket. Now we need to put it back in the shop again because of a major exhaust leak, short somewhere, and a couple of recalls. At least I am at home but it is getting old fast. We have made roughly $400.00 in the past three weeks because of all the down time and my escrow is growing at an alarming clip. I need to end this string of bad luck soon. Can't wait for the Cascadias to get in so we can get out of this Prostar!!!

5. LMB

LMB "Olde Goat"

Aug 12, 2007
    Rocky Point NC
    Anyone thinking about working here "DON'T" Stay away.....go work for JB Hunt or someone else....I have my reasons

6. jlkklj777

jlkklj777 20 Year Truckload Veteran

Oct 1, 2007
    Duncannon, Pa
    Please elaborate on your post. You have many folks following this thread. I for one appreciate your candor and respect you for sharing your views and thoughts.

7. fancypants

fancypants Medium Load Member

Apr 14, 2010
    nw pa
    ANY new trk is a money pit! It should be a waste of $$ pit. Warrinanty work just lost mi an time to you

8. Panhandle flash

Panhandle flash Road Train Member

Jul 18, 2008
    Oklahoma City
    Sorry to hear that LMB, you've been one of my favorite posts to read and follow.

9. 1catfish

1catfish Road Train Member

Jul 18, 2010
    i hear ya! enough said.....

10. sha

sha Bobtail Member

Dec 13, 2010
    Dryver, Yes we ask for a new truck. Their reply was, There were older trucks and more drivers worse off than we were in their maint. account. We also had alot of problems with exhaust leakes on our truck. We wrote it up from the very first load out to the last load in. My wife got off the truck in Jan. due to feeling tired all the time, un-like her. She since has not been feeling tired, so we chaulked it up to breathing to many fumes.

Dryver Thanks this.
  11. sha

sha Bobtail Member

Dec 13, 2010
    LMB, Would like to know why your leaving JCT. after giving me crap about giving my opiniion and telling about our experiance with JCT. Like I said in my earlier post it's not all cracked up to be what alot of drivers say it is. Maybe it has changed sence you last drove for them. Would be curious to know that. We only drove for them a little over 7 months. We are still waiting to see if they are going to try and come after us for more money. When we left we had about 800.00 in are account for our insurance and totaly lost that.

scottied67 Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.