Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BigR

BigR Road Train Member

Dec 28, 2008
    Shawnee, OK
    Yeah, headin' to Geneva,IL. Spendin' the night in Rawlind,WY now. Sorry i missed ya' again. Maybe next time we can meet. ( Would'nt have wanted to be around me the other day anyway, was in a real bad mood after that breakdown, lol.):biggrin_2555::biggrin_25521:

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Runnin

Runnin Light Load Member

Sep 18, 2011
    No worries - first Ludlow then Desert Center huh, you sure know how to pick them (NOT). Can relate to the mood, but glad your runnin again. Did ya figure out why ac works when moving and turns warm when stopped ? Keep it safe ...

4. Jarhed1964

Jarhed1964 Road Train Member

Jun 22, 2007
    Charlotte, NC
    Sounds like no airflow through the condenser.

5. Alanp613

Alanp613 Road Train Member

Apr 9, 2009
    Haslet,Tx
    So running which one of the 10 trucks were you in on the yard?

6. daywalker24

daywalker24 Light Load Member

To any of you with tripac apu's when the cold weather gets here you need to change to 5w 30 instead of 15w 30 K 4.3 quarts baldwin makes a filter for it, and remember to drain water out of fuel filter(spigot on bottom) change oil every 1000 hours.

I will fix what ever breaks on it if I can there is a site called thermobyproducts.com has all your parts probably cheaper then TK parts store.

Found a replacement motor on truckpaper.com for 600 that's a deal.

Didn't know if you all knew or not so thought might help.

BigR, grannylane, Dryver and 1 other person Thank this.
  7. Runnin

Runnin Light Load Member

Sep 18, 2011
    None, was in my pick-up. Drive for an O/Op (not JCT) and was at home. Looked into JCT but they said my wheelbase too long at 275 in. Looking into Landstar now, we will see. Have been following you and a few others on this thread. Have supported your views on common sense and business wise for success, don't think BigKid gets it though. Best to you re: family issues, keep it safe out there.

Alanp613 Thanks this.
  8. Alanp613

Alanp613 Road Train Member

Apr 9, 2009
    Haslet,Tx
    Let me know how landstar goes if you do go with then. I myself are looking around too.

9. Runnin

Runnin Light Load Member

Sep 18, 2011
    Will be happy to pass along anything "sure" that I get. Take care ...

10. BigR

BigR Road Train Member

Dec 28, 2008
    Shawnee, OK
    Well, after i posted that i figured i'd open the hood and look around. I started her up, and the air has been workin' fine since, if only all repairs were that simple, lol! Probly a short, but it's workin' now so ill just work on fixin' what's broken ( eventually), lol.:biggrin_25526:

grannylane Thanks this.
  11. BigR

BigR Road Train Member

Dec 28, 2008
    Shawnee, OK
    Had a nice suprise waitin' for me when i stopped yesterday. The flexible exhaust tubing that goes from the dual exhaust split to the stacks has worn out and broken on BOTH SIDES! So after goin to 4 different shops ( apparently everybody carries 5", but not 4" ) i finally found what i needed. Not to bad this time a little over fiffty bucks for both pipes. So i know what ill be doin durin' my 34hr restart tomarrow when i get to IL, lol.

Jarhed1964 and grannylane Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.