JCW and Prime

Discussion in 'Prime' started by DragonTamerBrat, Jul 21, 2011.

1. jccwall

jccwall Light Load Member

Apr 15, 2011
    tulsa / stillwater, okla
    sure, give me a shout. should be heading out in the am. going to call dispatch about 7 ish with my ready to roll.

da1 Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. DragonTamerBrat

DragonTamerBrat Road Train Member

Jun 6, 2011
    Enjoy! We're both enjoying his new job...especially the fact that I get to see his face much more often!

4. jccwall

Apr 15, 2011
    tulsa / stillwater, okla
    no telling where i will be come monday.

5. OpenRoadDreamer

OpenRoadDreamer Road Train Member

Apr 26, 2011
    Alabama
  6. jccwall

Apr 15, 2011
    tulsa / stillwater, okla
    picking up in lawton, ok. heading to lockbourne, oh for monday am

7. jccwall

Apr 15, 2011
    tulsa / stillwater, okla
    well i definitely have fallen behind on this. will try to get it caught up though.
    well still running good for the most part. took out my first deer tuesday am.
    some damage to the truck, but all in all not too bad. will have to have bumper and radiator replaced.
    could have been much worse. definitely will try to avoid night driving until i can get a guard installed.

currently sitting in monee, il. waiting on word that my next load is ready for pickup in ottawa, il.

8. Danfromwindsor

Danfromwindsor Road Train Member

Mar 26, 2010
    Missouri
    Whats your average take home before taxes doing the ACT lease? Do they offer health insurance for l/o?

9. jccwall

Apr 15, 2011
    tulsa / stillwater, okla
    no insurance as a lease op. and no taxes withheld. those are all on me to deal with.
    average take home after trk payment and fuel $900 - $1100. depends on mileage and what my fuel consumption looks like.

10. jccwall

Apr 15, 2011
    tulsa / stillwater, okla
    well guess im not going to try to name off all the places i been lately. lets just say i am making like a pinball. most weeks, paychecks been pretty decent. except for the one where i went home for the weekend for my wifes b-day party. safe to say i didnt end up in the hole at least. fuel and all fixed costs got covered. didnt leave my wife much to work with for groceries though. at least the week prior to and the week after were ok.

11. jccwall

Apr 15, 2011
    tulsa / stillwater, okla
    currently sitting in joplin for a 3am drop at the petsmart, then back up to springmo for 6 am.
    and finally to broken arrow for 11am. will end up at the fly j in tulsa for the night im sure.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.