JDM Expedite

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by TruckedupTim, Sep 21, 2018.

1. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
    And ya know what? NO ONE DOES AGREE WITH YOU!

Let us hear about your years of experience, friend. How about where you might be employed as a driver now? How long have you been there. And I'm still waiting for that D/L number that you never provided. That only means one thing, that you are hiding something. You get a new identity or something? Government witness? Maybe you're in jail somewhere.
    Which one?

And name someone that has been aggravated by @Frank Speak? Besides yourself, I'm betting a dollar to a donut that you can't.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2018
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. REO6205

REO6205 Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

Feb 15, 2014
    California.
    Okay, that's enough bickering. Absolutely enough.

Let's try to stay on topic and help the OP if we can.

If all you guys want to do is argue, take it to PM

4. mjd4277

mjd4277 Road Train Member

Oct 4, 2015
    Fitchburg,MA
  5. TruckedupTim

TruckedupTim Bobtail Member

Aug 23, 2018
    Lesson learned.

Lonesome Thanks this.
  6. TruckedupTim

Aug 23, 2018
    The fines were for speeding/ DOT violations. A good driver would never worry about these fines. JDM deducted $250.00 a week from your check for security deposit on their truck. The truck was returned, but they kept my money.

7. TruckedupTim

Aug 23, 2018
    Are you serious?

8. mjd4277

mjd4277 Road Train Member

Oct 4, 2015
    Fitchburg,MA
    I’m afraid he is.
    I’ve never heard of any company (until now) that issued fines to keep anyone’s pay ,and even then where I live it’s illegal.

9. x1Heavy

x1Heavy Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2016
    White County, Arkansas
    IF any company cannot give straight answers or become vague or evasive inside the room over the contracts or forms they demand me to sign, I simply cannot in any way feel good to work for them.

Ive worked for a small number of companies like that to learn enough that I should not bother.

Now that is not to be confused with for example having 200 dollars taken out from your pay to pay the tire you damaged on the corner that week. It's a very fast way to learn to stop damaging tires.

fuel367 and mjd4277 Thank this.
  10. buckmanmike

buckmanmike Light Load Member

Jan 20, 2010
    in the country, georgia
    I wont allow a company to withhold my pay to fix company equipment, even if I caused it. I'm an employee. I assume no risk outside of losing my job. If company wants to pay me on a profit type basis, then its negotiable.

TB John Thanks this.
  11. trucker001

trucker001 Bobtail Member

Mar 4, 2019
    They never owed me a penny of my paycheck and I’ve been here for 4 yrs now. I’m just reading ya’lls comments, we all work or used to work for this company IF YOU KNEW FROM THE DAY OF YOUR ORIENTATION WHAT THE CHARGES FOR VIOLATIONS ARE WHY DID YOU SIGN THE PPWK WITH THEM? WHY DID YOU START WORKING FOR “CROOKS” LIKE SOME OF YOU ARE CALLING THEM???? Seriously you guys have issues! If I dont agree with something someone is offering me I LEAVE BYE BYE! Yet you don’t agree with bunch of charges but you signed up? Why? So you can talk ####? Major respect to this company and people that work there! Proud to be member of their team! Good luck to ya’ll!

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.