Jim Palmer Training

Discussion in 'Trucking Schools and CDL Training Forum' started by CO Zaxby, Aug 3, 2016.

1. Chinatown

Chinatown Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    Yep, JP is real picky. Always was a good company, even before the original JP went bankrupt. It's good someone brought the company back to life.

HELLBlLLY Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Longshott

Longshott Bobtail Member

Feb 22, 2017
    My bad. No worries then. I am going to talk to recruiter today anyway.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2017
    Reason for edit: Changed thought
  4. HELLBlLLY

HELLBlLLY Light Load Member

Jan 5, 2012
    Line Lexington, PA
    I don't mind you asking the question I'm just letting you know that based off of what I've seen over the years, any time someone asks a question about marijuana, a lot of drivers completely lose it and bash the poor guy just trying to get info.

5. Longshott

Longshott Bobtail Member

Feb 22, 2017
    Like I said. I am from a recreational marijuana state. I have no problem giving up smoking for a career to better the lives of my family. Just wanted to know before I talked to recruiter today.

6. HELLBlLLY

HELLBlLLY Light Load Member

Jan 5, 2012
    Line Lexington, PA
    Just sent A PM

7. LMeli

LMeli Bobtail Member

Oct 14, 2017
    how's things with JPT now? I'm going to SWIFT this week to get on with a mentor.

8. WesternPlains

WesternPlains Road Train Member

Sep 1, 2017
    rotflmao! :toothy7::toothy8: I know the feelin', bud! I worked as a packer. 12 hour shifts, all night long. Three 25 minute breaks. A 'super head packer' would walk up to you. Hand you a timer. It says 24:59...58...57... You better be back on time.
    One morning I was about to get off work. This girl walked up to my station. It was the hardest line to do. She wasn't looking forward to her day. Very grim look on her face. I leaned over to her and said: If ya give me a quarter. I'll let you pack. ... She looked at me kinda funny. So I repeated: If ya give me a quarter. I'll let you pack. Then reluctantly reached into her pocket. I leaned over again and said: Really! It's lotsa fun! .... It finally dawned on her. She blew up laughing. Fell on the packing table. She was laughing so hard she started crying. Having an actual nervous breakdown. So I walked away from the line. Left her laying on the table in fits of laughter and crying. .... Of course. Some lead people were watching. They looked at her and got mad. Looking at me like: What did you do to her? I'm sure they reported me. All management had to do is talk to her. She would have blown up laughing in their faces. She probably did. ... From that day on. Whenever I'd see her. I'd ask: Ya got a quarter? She'd smile real big.
    I got me a home here. Nice newer little place. It's cheap. Still thinking of moving. I'll decide later.
    Good luck with your driving job.

9. $$jusdurty$$

$$jusdurty$$ Bobtail Member

Feb 10, 2018
    how far do they go on background check sir

10. RedRover

RedRover Road Train Member

Sep 10, 2016
    Corsicana, TX
    They use hireright, which is probably why I didn't get hired. They got back as far as there is #### to find. They look for everything. Do not lie to them.

11. $$jusdurty$$

$$jusdurty$$ Bobtail Member

Feb 10, 2018
    how far back do does jim palmer go on background check sir?

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.