JJ's Place

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by jjranch, Jul 19, 2010.

1. snowwy

snowwy Road Train Member

Jul 6, 2009
    12 more hours till i hit the road again. man i hate this transition from home to road.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. jess-juju

jess-juju Road Train Member

Feb 19, 2008
    Shelbyville TN
    After being home for a month Im so ready to be back on the road!!

Here it is 10:30 and I have finished cleaning and now bored...FB is getting a workout LOL.

4. Lady K

Lady K Road Train Member

We had 10 days at home... I can't imagine a month!! Of course its not really 'home' for us any more - and they say guests and fish are similar as in they start to stink after a couple days... yeah its time for us to get rolling again!!

5. jess-juju

Feb 19, 2008
    Shelbyville TN

Get back to work for Motor West until February and by then we should have enough saved so we can head to landstar, well thats the plan but our plans have a way of going south lately!:biggrin_25511:

6. Panhandle flash

Panhandle flash Road Train Member

Jul 18, 2008
    Oklahoma City
    Ok Jess, I authorize ya'll to go back to Motor west, but only until Feb. 16. Thats when ya'll will start with Landstar, as a BD present to me!!!!! :biggrin_25522:

7. jess-juju

Feb 19, 2008
    Shelbyville TN
    TY Pan!!! But JJ doesn't have an Appointment with the new Doc until the 7th, so hopefully will be back out just before Xmas!

8. snowwy

snowwy Road Train Member

Jul 6, 2009
    At the rate u guys r going
    I will have my own authority and truck paid for before u guys quitu MW.
    :biggrin_2559:

9. jjranch

jjranch Road Train Member

Jan 26, 2008
    Shelbyville, TN
    Trust me I am chomping at the bit to get back to work. I can't even do anything to our truck yet. I am getting some range of motion back in my foot and now that they finally located the problem the physical therapist is torturing me. I think the army should use her for an interagaitor.jj.

10. Panhandle flash

Panhandle flash Road Train Member

Jul 18, 2008
    Oklahoma City
    Back in 1bads old stomping grounds again. The ever so loverly Atlanta area. This time. its Hormel in Tucker.

11. jess-juju

Feb 19, 2008
    Shelbyville TN
    Well finally some Good news the Good Ole Central Refridgerated attorney sent us a letter today saying that Central have dropped the case against JJ!!

Think Central hope you don't respond so they automatically win the case and can have your pay garnished:biggrin_25513: Bunch of crooked Pricks....Laughs on them $1500 for an attorney, $80 bucks for them to to file, Us 10 minutes to type a response and no filing fee PRICELESS!!:biggrin_2559:

Lady K Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.