JJ's Place

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by jjranch, Jul 19, 2010.

1. snowwy

snowwy Road Train Member

Jul 6, 2009
    the last eastbound had 1 truck. the only scale had 3 trucks parked. i'm not sure if they were OOS or not. one driver was playing under the hood.

i couldn't see anything westbound. trees were in the way.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Panhandle flash

Panhandle flash Road Train Member

Jul 18, 2008
    Oklahoma City
    CH Robinson!!!!!! nuff said. *shaking head in disbelief*

4. snowwy

snowwy Road Train Member

Jul 6, 2009
    doing the cross country thing. for the weekend. the load home and switching myself to part timer for the next 3 weeks.

making delivery wasn't bad this morning. but getting out was a joke. gps says right hand turn. but cars can't make a right turn. nevermind trucks.

after 6 attempts. i said the heck with it. and tied up the WHOLE intersection. making cars move out of my way. so i didn't run over the fire hydrants that were in my way.

5. jess-juju

jess-juju Road Train Member

Feb 19, 2008
    Shelbyville TN
    Had a problem with the truck last night so trying to get a delivery rescheduled for Tonight, he was supposed to be at the consignee this Morning at 10:00am and at that time he was still waiting on parts in Holiday TN. :biggrin_2552:

6. snowwy

snowwy Road Train Member

Jul 6, 2009
    what was that lecture you gave me about NOT making appointments on time. LOL

dang good thing i didn't go in to deliver. another truck was there at 2 untill 430. i would have been sitting on the load. looking for some place to park for the night.

7. jess-juju

Feb 19, 2008
    Shelbyville TN
    This has happened twice in three yrs and the and the agent wasn't to unhappy he has another load from that agent that picks up today and delivers in the morning.

8. Panhandle flash

Panhandle flash Road Train Member

Jul 18, 2008
    Oklahoma City
    I80 in Illinois was shut down in both directions last night. Supposedly, a tanker hauling hazmat overturned. Detoured traffic not us6, which is a 2 lane road, and a truck breaks down. Took about an hour and a half, to do 6 or 7 miles.

9. snowwy

snowwy Road Train Member

Jul 6, 2009
    good thing i took the 70 this morning through illinois.

10. jess-juju

Feb 19, 2008
    Shelbyville TN
    Sent JJ down to MS last night and he is having today off, no rest for the wicked lol.

Got a Tornado alert on the phone last night talk about freak me out, TG we didn't get one or even a really nasty storm.

11. popcorn169

popcorn169 Road Train Member

Sep 5, 2011
    state of confusion
    Glad you did not get the weather. I left today and ran into one heck of a storm near Winchester Va. said a tornado warning in parts of Md. but it must have been in a different part that I was headed too.

jess-juju Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.