JM Bozeman

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by chriswb1984, Apr 25, 2013.

1. chriswb1984

chriswb1984 Bobtail Member

Apr 25, 2013
    Jackson, TN
    I work for JM Bozeman out of Malvern Arkansas. I love wrorking for these people. Im not getting rich, but im not starving or homeless. lol. The owner here treats his drivers with respect and dignity.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Allphrozen

Allphrozen Bobtail Member

Jun 3, 2010
    Little Rock, AR
    Hey Chris, what's good bro!!??. Giving some thought 2 JMB. I live n the Rock, I kno I'll b through there all the time. How many miles r u running weekly? Where do they run mainly? Driver friendly freight? I kno they don't have elogs, but they log "to the gps"

4. Buzz1966

Buzz1966 Bobtail Member

Jun 27, 2012
    You guys still at Bozeman

5. raydog123

raydog123 Bobtail Member

Mar 3, 2015
    Mr bozeman no longer own it. The new guy mike came from TLI in russellvile ark. And he is running this one down just like he did at TLI. NO RSPECT AND SPINELESS. Was told to my face "you are nothing but an employee".

6. Scottbyersjr

Scottbyersjr Bobtail Member

Feb 9, 2016
    I just started here and so far so good better than almost all the companies I've been with in the last 24 years!

7. Roadjunkies

Roadjunkies Bobtail Member

Sep 24, 2016
    hey scott, posting 11-2016, i seen your post, if you are still with jm bozeman could you tell me if the miles you can get justify the low starting pay and why do they insist on a tanker endorsement when all I see on site, google maps and reviews are dry vans? Is the equipment that starting drivers get, the same thing they post on website?(new petes) They boast running lanes lower 23 US states, is this correct?

8. Rusty Trawler

Rusty Trawler Road Train Member

Jul 14, 2016
  9. Road*Runner

Road*Runner Light Load Member

Jun 14, 2015
    Arkansas
    Starting pay is .38 w/o hazmat and tanker, .40 with the endorsements. You need tanker because they haul totes sometimes. Basically a small tank on a pallet. DOT requires tanker to haul those. Trucks are mostly petes with some KW's . Oldest truck is a '13 I think. Yes on the states.

10. lostheart

lostheart Light Load Member

Forgive me for being slow when did they start with the haveing to have tanker endorsement to haul totes, looked at FMCSA cant find anything there about it there either, just because you haul totes a Tanker-Yanker you are not , not even close to the same.

11. lostheart

lostheart Light Load Member

Been out here awhile and have never heard of DOT making you have to have tanker endorsement to pull totes, Road"Runner totes are plastic containers that usually carry between 500-1000lbs anywhere from paint to liquid syrup there is not resemblance to a tank...I just rechecked the FMCSA REGS again there is no need to have tanker endorsement for totes. Just more company bs.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.