jmar express

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by raydog1, May 23, 2011.

1. raydog1

raydog1 Bobtail Member

May 23, 2011
    this is the most outlaw company i have ever worked for. they do not give you an option to run legal. either do it the way they tell you or go home. the do force you to run illegal. you go west and come though the yard at searcy. tear out logs from that trip and start new one to finish load to the east coast. then load and go back to searcy and tear out log and repeat this process till you take your real hometime. fuel cards are not assigned to driver but to the truck so dot cant find you at fuel stops with computer.
    martin has paid off several dot officers to make sure they pass the few in house inspections that they do get. glenda drivers around with a lifesize cutout of her dead son in the car talking to him. when you call her at home for a comcheck or something she will tell you that they are watching tv together. man she is a real wacko big time. tried to force an employee to give her his cell phone becuase she thought since he worked for her and his paycheck bought the phone it was hers to take away. he bought it and it was in his name. it was his personnel phone, not company phone. how wierd an you get. fmcsa, dot, csa somebody really needs to go undercover there and stop this crap asap, before somebody gets killed by them.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Allow Me.

Allow Me. Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

May 28, 2009
    Rancho Mirage, Ca.
    To clarify, you're talking about Mark Martins J-Mar express, right ? They use to run HARD with produce from Ca. Guess they're still at it. Still got them big Petes ?

groundpounder Thanks this.
  4. Big John

Big John Road Train Member

Oct 7, 2006
    Oklahoma
    I thought they ran all teams to the west coast? Sounds like CB talk to me. I just emailed this to a buddy of mine that works their and he said you must be on crack. I would have some proof about DOT pay offs before I would run thy mouth.

5. jellybean

jellybean Medium Load Member

Mar 1, 2010
    Central MD
    I agree with Big John I don't know anything about JMAR but accusing anyone of bribing law enforcement is a serious accusation towards both the company and law enforcement and unless you have proof you should probably keep that to yourself

6. raydog1

raydog1 Bobtail Member

May 23, 2011
    your probably right about that last part of them paying off dot. was just stating what i was told by the office employees. the rest of it i can prove. i also worked there and they do run solos aswell as teams. the solos are the ones that really get pushed to run illegal. ones that stay, like the fact that they can run illegal. they make more money and its the thrill of breaking the law and not get caught. so sorry you dont believe thats your problem. go and work there for yourself and you will see. the log lady will actually call you and tell you what and how to log so that you can keep running. what a joke.

7. raydog1

raydog1 Bobtail Member

May 23, 2011
    and yes i am talking about what use to be owned by mark. now his crazzzy sister runs it, glenda martin.

8. groundpounder

groundpounder Road Train Member

Nov 13, 2009
    If the log lady offered me help to keep running and make more money I'd take it and keep my mouth shut.....but thats just me

Tall Mike Thanks this.
  9. trucker_101

trucker_101 Heavy Load Member

Apr 23, 2010
    Alberta
    Somethings not right there!
    [​IMG]

dwayne Thanks this.
  10. FLATBED

FLATBED Road Train Member

PERFORMANCE rating is :biggrin_2555: but the OUT OF SERVICE stats are very low ?

11. groundpounder

groundpounder Road Train Member

Nov 13, 2009
    FYI for all you wanna be's, noobs, and students produce isn't a 9 to 5 job...

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.