Joining CDN was a mistake.

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Numbnuts69, Jun 16, 2018.

1. Lab work

Lab work Medium Load Member

Apr 20, 2018
    USA
    So if you need company her number is 666-IAM-HELL.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Numbnuts69

Numbnuts69 Light Load Member

May 25, 2018
    Is that an international call? She better be worth it.

4. Lab work

Apr 20, 2018
    USA
    Now that you have got me on my bluff I am gonna have to develop a new strategy. I put her social security number on the back of the trailer. Lady at the Walmart distribution said. You cant do that. I had to explain it is not real it is just the thought that helps. Then she wanted a spot for her x-husband.

5. Numbnuts69

May 25, 2018
    And here I was skipping to the trukk thinking I was gonna finally meet the one for me. Oh well.

6. Lab work

Apr 20, 2018
    USA
    Do you have that on video?

7. Numbnuts69

May 25, 2018
    Negative. Sorry.

8. DSK333

DSK333 Road Train Member

Jan 27, 2018
    Pennsyltucky
    That gave me a headakke.

rda2580 Thanks this.
  9. stillwurkin

stillwurkin Road Train Member

Dec 2, 2017
    Thats correct. Last i knew no battery box cover is not DOT legal. Have noticed trucks with makeshift , bungy cord covers. Looks like this guy should have left that piece of junk set in their lot. Take pictures, walk in before you leave and show them. Then say "bye bye".

Lab work Thanks this.
  10. ZVar

ZVar Road Train Member

Sep 10, 2010
    Flint, MI
    I wasn't positive, so I went and looked..
    Yes, battery box covers are required.

§393.30 Battery installation.
    Every storage battery on every vehicle, unless located in the engine compartment, shall be covered by a fixed part of the motor vehicle or protected by a removable cover or enclosure. Removable covers or enclosures shall be substantial and shall be securely latched or fastened. The storage battery compartment and adjacent metal parts which might corrode by reason of battery leakage shall be painted or coated with an acid-resisting paint or coating and shall have openings to provide ample battery ventilation and drainage. Wherever the cable to the starting motor passes through a metal compartment, the cable shall be protected against grounding by an acid and waterproof insulating bushing. Wherever a battery and a fuel tank are both placed under the driver's seat, they shall be partitioned from each other, and each compartment shall be provided with an independent cover, ventilation, and drainage.

mjd4277, Lonesome and Lab work Thank this.
  11. mjd4277

mjd4277 Road Train Member

Oct 4, 2015
    Fitchburg,MA
    Now you have to ask yourself, if they’re willing to let the truck go on the road without a battery box which is DOT mandated,what else are they trying to cheap out on?

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.