Jordan Carriers is BAD

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by baby, Mar 21, 2014.

1. Ditch Doctor

Ditch Doctor Medium Load Member

Jul 16, 2012
    Olathe, KS
    Good luck getting unemployment. Typically you need to work somewhere for a few months before you are eligible. Not to mention the carrier will fight it, and probably win, when they point out you refused to drive the truck.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2014
    pusherman and baby Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. 1catfish

1catfish Road Train Member

Jul 18, 2010
    it just amazing to me how threads like this keep goin.:biggrin_25526:

baby Thanks this.
  4. pusherman

pusherman Medium Load Member

Jun 23, 2013
    unemployment? lawyer? roflmfboooooo; if u only knew how bad u would be hurting urself by doing this. something that I don't think u have mentioned but just a thought; have u ever thought about talking to owner & see what he says?

baby and OPUS 7 Thank this.
  5. OPUS 7

OPUS 7 Road Train Member

Aug 13, 2010
    Looks like them Duke boys is at it again.You have to have a Dixie horn,or
    else the truck will roll over :error:

baby Thanks this.
  6. baby

baby Light Load Member

Feb 27, 2014
    Charleston, WV
    Is that for real guntoter?????

7. baby

baby Light Load Member

Feb 27, 2014
    Charleston, WV
    Sometimes i guess you have to just TRY..because its the right thing to do....im not wanting to hurt myself...but im sitting here...unemployed...the victim of a vicious bully who also sent me home because i refused to drive a truck that quit runnong FOUR times at highway speeds on the previous driver...and then tried to pawn the dangerous junk off on me....at the risk of my life AND others on the road around me...and after working 5 years to get an opportunity like that...what i thought was going to be a GOOD flatbed job...IM DEVASTATED. And in a world where so much wrong goes unpunished...especially by the rich....i agree..my chances arent good. But so what??? Do i just crawl off and wash dishes somewhere after he. Trashes my DAC?????

8. pusherman

pusherman Medium Load Member

Jun 23, 2013
    according to ur stats u haven't been driving very long & u really need to use ur head on this. u could possibly get ur job back but u need to go over peoples heads. don't talk to no one in management, go straight to the owner. I don't know why u would be devastated, in some ways u did this to urself. I see Jordan trucks all the time in Sutton, wv & heaters, wv, etc & all run decent. I ran with 2 Jordan trucks the other day for almost 400 miles, stopped @ same places for load checks, fuel, etc & none seemed to have problems. I don't doubt u had problems with ur truck but u could have possibly handled it better than what u did by just refusing to drive it the way it was.

double yellow and baby Thank this.
  9. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
    LET IT GO!

What happened, happened. To keep dwelling on this GM, and what he did, doesn't do anything, but hurt YOU! He's not affected in the least, all you're doing is continuing to get upset about it, and hurting yourself.
    Spend some of that same energy finding another job, or finding about unemployment, or asking questions about other companies, who might be hiring in your area, etc.

You're not even sure your DAC is trashed. Getting upset over what's unknown is useless. This may be the best thing that's happened to you, but you will never know if you keep ranting and raving.

10. Guntoter

Guntoter Road Train Member

Mar 24, 2012
    Phoenix, AZ
    No. The only way you will ever have a load shift on a flatbed is if you did not secure the load properly. If you have ANY movement at all, you did something wrong. With no movement, a load can not shift.

11. baby

baby Light Load Member

Feb 27, 2014
    Charleston, WV
    I did the right thing not wanting to drive a truck that had been KNOWN to have previously shut off at highway speeds. Agreeing to drive a truck with a knoen problem like that is illegal. It is your DUTY to. Protect yourself...the load...and the motoring pyblic in general.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.