JR Schugel

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by remedy8023, Feb 11, 2014.

1. rickrider8604

rickrider8604 Bobtail Member

Aug 16, 2014
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Markcurry

Markcurry Bobtail Member

Feb 24, 2015
    I have been driving 13years,looking to drive for this company .what kind of equipment do they run? what is the pay like,do they have a per dieam,how much is the lease,

4. HotH2o

HotH2o Road Train Member

Sep 23, 2012
    Bunyan Springs, Colorado
    Well?

5. FLATBED

FLATBED Road Train Member

Seeing it was 17 months ago that he posted he got his truck , likely be awhile before you get a reply. And he has asked about a lot of other companies since then so doubtful he stayed there very long

6. ttyson

ttyson Medium Load Member

Jul 25, 2015
    maybe a cup of coffee

7. WesternEmpire

WesternEmpire Medium Load Member

Oct 12, 2013
    Arcade, NY
  8. TruckinMotherTrucker

TruckinMotherTrucker Bobtail Member

Nov 27, 2016

9. TruckinMotherTrucker

TruckinMotherTrucker Bobtail Member

Nov 27, 2016
    I've been with SCHUGEL for almost four years. They have a decent amount of drivers that have been with them for 5, 10, 20, even thirty years. You don't become a company like that being unfair...my guess is that your "skills" didn't make the cut. As far as i know, SCHUGEL is not a typical training company in that they normally will not take drivers fresh out of school. They do have trainers who drive with new potential employees when needed. Usually this is a person who shows some aptitude but may need some "polishing" out on the road. You're better off going to Swift or any of the other training companies for a year or two. Then come back to SCHUGEL, they are a great company to work for.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.