Just quit PAM..

Discussion in 'PAM' started by highirish, Feb 15, 2008.

1. rtoedt

rtoedt Bobtail Member

Nov 10, 2009
    Austin, TX
    I used to work for PAM. I am just posting this to maybe help someone out that is looking for information on what would be the best thing to do for maybe a new driver or an experienced driver. If I knew what I know now, I would never have signed up for Driver Solutions and their progam. I also will say that it will be a while if you reply to this before I can get back to you as I don't visit this website too often.

I would recomend to anyone getting into this trucking business to go to a school and somehow pay it off on your own. Then come to CRETE Carrier and get a real paying job. You will get DOUBLE THE PAY for training $600 week for 2 months. Then start at, I think .34 per mile, which is way higher than PAM's .26 that I had. It is a big difference. After one year you will get .40 cents per mile. If you stick with PAM, you will get a whole whopping .01 cents per mile raise. With Crete/Shaffer you will make a whole lot more for doing the same job, you will avg 2000-2700 miles per week, as long as the economy is going well. You will be able to put food on your table in other words. You won't spend 7 days waiting for your truck to get fixed, usually same day service at Crete, depending on the problem, the trucks work better and if it doesn't you can get another truck a whole lot easier. Crete is not a stock owned company and they own everything they have with no credit debts.

Chip, if you are reading this, maybe its time for you to make the big move to a real company that is not in a lot of debt too.

PEACE and be SAFE

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.