Kenworth t660 dpf

Discussion in 'Kenworth Forum' started by Jeremy1, Mar 16, 2018.

1. Jeremy1

Jeremy1 Bobtail Member

Mar 16, 2018
    I don't know what to say other than I just want to find a wall and drive this truck into it I just put a dpf filter on the truck then two days later back in the shop again to have a sensor near the dpf filter replaced and now the truck wants to park regeneration every 100 miles and giving me same codes as before need help

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Tropsnart

Tropsnart Road Train Member

Jun 8, 2015
    Pavilion New York
    What year and what engine?

4. bigdad7

bigdad7 Road Train Member

Jun 6, 2010
    ks
  5. Jeremy1

Jeremy1 Bobtail Member

Mar 16, 2018
  6. stwik

stwik Road Train Member

Oct 8, 2017
    USA USA USA!!!
    What's your oil consumption?

7. Jeremy1

Jeremy1 Bobtail Member

Mar 16, 2018
    Not bad just got to shop this morning egr needed replaced and tube in front of her valve was full of crap but now the dpf still coming on think it needs cleaned again

8. Hurst

Hurst Registered Member

Aug 24, 2011
    Tampa, Fl
    DPF delete,..

EGR delete,..

DEF delete,..

Problem solved.

Hurst

win-some-loose-less Thanks this.
  9. Jeremy1

Jeremy1 Bobtail Member

Mar 16, 2018
    Thought about deleting every thing hell the guy who fixed it did them but looking to upgrade truck for a different one and don't know how that would work

10. mitchtazz

mitchtazz Road Train Member

Sep 6, 2009
    Lake Wales, Fl
    There are there temp sensors (two have the same part #) and a diff pressure sensor mounted to the filter. Replace all four sensors (about $500 total), and blow out the tubes that run to the diff pressure sensor and you'll be good to go for a year.

After a year, pull the filter off and blow it out with air and was it with a non chemical soap like simple green. Throw it in the oven at 400* for fours hours and then reassemble.

You'll still get a check engine light that "Insite" can only reset, but it's basically just trying to scare you into the shop to have them clean it.

Mines has been on for almost two years and I haven't derated yet. The code says something about the soot load being least severe, but the truck still regens going down the road and I have all my power so I just ignore it.

I'll reset it once I order another subscription of "insite".

11. Jeremy1

Jeremy1 Bobtail Member

Mar 16, 2018
    I gave up and got a new truck run team and hell we already have over 200 thousand and counting in 11 months with everything needing replaced its time to say bye to this truck thank u all for the advice

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.