KLLM drop yards

Discussion in 'KLLM' started by gruntlcpl, Oct 3, 2009.

1. lynn38654

lynn38654 Bobtail Member

May 13, 2009
    olive branch ms
    newbiewannadoitright are running hard this past week?? My father starts school Monday I hope he can get on with KLLM.. Since we live here in Mississippi. Have you been to Cali since going solo??

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. chromewheelz

chromewheelz Light Load Member

Aug 2, 2009
    Memphis, TN
    hey lynn,

glad to another "memphian" on here!!! just wanted to say hi! :biggrin_25519:

4. newbiewannadoitright

newbiewannadoitright "Right Wing Nut Job"

Sep 26, 2007
    Cajun Land
    Oh yeah, until I got hit by the JB Hunt guy while I was unloading at a dock. That put me down a couple of days for repairs and a front end alignment.
    Yep, I've been to California several times sense my upgrade. Usually a run to Texas or Illinois. Actually my favorite runs involve the bananas. We pick up in Gulfport and go to Illinois, Indiana and Pennsylvania on the runs I've made. I really like the ride on these runs, south to north. Only about 800 miles or so, but I'd do them all the time if they'd let me. Especially to Shelbyville, Indiana. I really like the area and the drive. Once you get off of the Interstate (I-65), you take US 31 and IN-9 up through the rural farm country. It's beautiful anytime of year, but especially spring and fall. A couple of rural small towns, and everyone is nice and layed back. Even the folks at the receiver where we deliver are really nice, easy going people. I've never had the desire to move north, because I love the south. But if I were to ever move north of the Mason-Dixon, it would be either Shelbyville or the small town of Hope, Indiana just below there.

5. gilbertbs2000

gilbertbs2000 Light Load Member

Nov 9, 2009
    Carrollton, Georgia
    I'm a student and was thinking of working for KLLM. I live in Carrollton, GA (Right on the GA/AL line on I-20). Is there a yard close enough for me to take the truck home with me? Thanks

6. donniem34

donniem34 Bobtail Member

Dec 6, 2015
    I was wondering if anyone know if KLLM has a drop yard anywhere near Pocatello, Idaho or even in SLC, UT?

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.