KLLM Going down hill???

Discussion in 'KLLM' started by akira13126, Sep 18, 2009.

1. bama07football

bama07football Light Load Member

Mar 29, 2012
    everywhere but home
    After I deliver this load in san antonio I will have 3499 loaded miles and 283 deadhead miles for the week...I get over 3000 every week...and I have been for over a year now...I don't know what yall were doing wrong...but my dispatcher keeps me on the go

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. duck65

duck65 Bobtail Member

Feb 5, 2013
    Northeast GA
    KLLM sucks !!!!! Road tester Willie is a racist bigot who likes to play God with people's lives. He gives black people a bad name.

4. bama07football

Mar 29, 2012
    everywhere but home
    Willie is not racist....you are full of ####...

5. bama07football

Mar 29, 2012
    everywhere but home
    U probably failed ur test because u can't drive for #### and you wanna blame the black guy...

6. duck65

duck65 Bobtail Member

Feb 5, 2013
    Northeast GA
    If you weren't there and don't know what transpired u got no place to speak about it

7. bama07football

Mar 29, 2012
    everywhere but home
    You're just a no driving liar....if Willie was racist then he would've failed me...because i have tattoos that are very very offensive....when I say offensive I mean OFFENSIVE

8. Bristol

Bristol Light Load Member

Dec 19, 2011
    Florida
    I have been seeing online that KLLM drivers are racking up some pretty good miles. May I ask if you are company or Lease/purchase? I have heard KLLM drivers talking at truck stops and online like this site. I am happy KLLM is keeping someone busy.

9. bama07football

Mar 29, 2012
    everywhere but home
    Well I rolled into Jackson this morning...finished the week with 4030 loaded and 355 deadhead miles...I am lease

10. newbiewannadoitright

newbiewannadoitright "Right Wing Nut Job"

Sep 26, 2007
    Cajun Land
    Uh.... No!!! As Someone who worked for KLLM in the past few years, I can say with full confidence that Willie is not Racist. I'm White, with a pony tail, earring, beard and as Southern as they come. I had several chances to sit and talk, have lunch or coffee with Willie. He had been there for 27 years when he gave me my Road Test. Willie was more than fair on everything about the test. BUT, you have to listen to him and do everything he tells you to do during the test. If he says, stop the truck, then stop the d@mn truck. Don't keep rolling and ask why. When he tells you to back it into the hole on the lot, and you should get out an look if you're not sure, then do that. Get off your ### and get out and look. Willie doesn't care about Rebel Flags or any of that crap. He's born and raised in Mississippi for crying out loud. He cares about if you are able to drive the truck in a safe and responsible manner. Willie is from the old school and is easy to get along with. I personally could give a Rat's ### about KLLM. I think they suck as a Company. But Willie is a great guy and is not a racist.

11. Romans612

Romans612 Light Load Member

Jul 6, 2010
    Dallas Texas
    I log in to this site for the first time in over a year and THIS is what I see?!?!? BWAAAHAHAAHAAHAAHHHHAHAAHA!!!!!

duck.... you're a tool. Willie is about as cool as they (humans) come....

BigBadBill and BigJon310 Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.