KLLM, Inc. - Richland, Ms.

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by Scarecrow03, Oct 3, 2006.

1. leannamarie

leannamarie "California Girl"

My boyfriend just started his new career as a driver with KLM. So far, so good. He did his orientation down in Fontana and now he is out for 6 weeks with a trainer. His trainer seems very thorough. He seems to be getting a good training with the guy. They logged 5800 miles last week and is learning a lot. I hope this works out to be a good company. I did a lot of research and KLLM seemed to have the best overall reputation and benefit package, and yet still hired new drivers. After hearing all sorts of horror stories about inept trainers, I am glad that he got a good one.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. rebtris

rebtris Bobtail Member

Feb 20, 2007
    Yes I have seen the huge cross out there on 40.. I think that is hilarious about the pic:biggrin_25525: I'm thinking about getting a couple of pagan stickers to put on my truck just to kinda even up the odds out there a little. I think there are more of us out there than we realize.. we're just mostly kinda quiet about it. I know it made my night to read your post. We can all use a little humor in this too serious world eh? Keep on truckin'

4. shamusmct2007

shamusmct2007 Bobtail Member

Apr 9, 2007
    I am no religious zealot by any mean and sorry for causing a stir. would you forgive me rebtris? kllm decided not to hire me anywho on account of type 2 diabetes. Waiting on approval from FedEx Ground now. shamusmct2007:biggrin_25525:

5. rebtris

rebtris Bobtail Member

Feb 20, 2007
    I just get annoyed at the way things in this country have been going lately. I firmly believe in each person's right to make their own decisions about religion, sex, etc. and it really gets under my skin sometimes when I see such narrow minded attitudes out there. Anyways, hope your trucking career is working out well.
    :biggrin_25525:

6. coastie

coastie Road Train Member

In all due respect, just what I seen you should be loving what going on from what I hear. If you say Jesus, your likely to get sued. If you pray you gonna get sued. I even heard a Church get a call in on cause they had a singing on a Saterday afternoon on the police scanner.. It's a shame really. But that's my belief. and No I am not pushing it on you.

7. shortrookie

shortrookie Light Load Member

Jun 27, 2007
    Why does kllm only hire 160 hr class grads? Lookin to goto sage school but they only 150hrs.

8. MGASSEL

MGASSEL Road Train Member

Mar 27, 2007
    Co
    You can call and ask them if Sage is one of their accepted schools.
    I had 5 companies that required 160 hrs that gave me prehires because I went to Sage.

9. shortrookie

shortrookie Light Load Member

Jun 27, 2007
    it dont matter failed finaning for sage and Im out there hiring area

10. MGASSEL

MGASSEL Road Train Member

Mar 27, 2007
    Co
    Go to your local job service and try to get into the WIA program they will pay most if not all of the school costs for you.

11. rebtris

rebtris Bobtail Member

Feb 20, 2007
    Well, the church shouldn't feel too bad about getting the cops called on them
    for singing on Saturday, my rock band used to get into lots of trouble with that too ;) As for getting sued for saying Jesus etc., at least they're not getting told to convert to some other religion or get burned at the stake.. LOL. Anyways, once again, I believe each person should have the right to whatever belief system they want so long as they aren't hurting anyone. I recently put a "Coexist" sticker on my truck that shows all the different symbols for the different religions. Imagine if we all had to like the same color or the same food or the same clothes.. etc. Life could get pretty boring. Best of luck to you! Keep on truckin'

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.