KLLM, Inc. - Richland, Ms.

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by Scarecrow03, Oct 3, 2006.

1. horse-sense

horse-sense Bobtail Member

Apr 30, 2007
    calif
    I Put An App Into Kllm And Because Of An Accident I Have To Wait A Year And Keep A Good Record (so Far So Good)i Have Spent Alot Of Time And Have Been Out Here Over 10 Years And Have Made It My Business To Ask About Trk Companies And It Boils Down To Martin-kllm-interstate-.the Company I'm With Now Is Great But There Pay Is Starving Me Out And The Owner Will Not Budge And Thats Sad Because We Both Loose. But I Will Say That Kllm Sounds The Best And I Hope I Can Get Hired By Them. Slow Trk?who Cares It Is Safer In Some Ways (67/68 Seems To Be Perfect)and Maybe I Will Train There If They Don't Mind An Old Duffer With Alot Of Experience And College Of Hard Knocks Degree. I Think I Have Alot To Share With A New Driver And Hope They Don't Make Some Of The Same Mistakes I Did And Can Share With Them Safe Driving Habits.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. smarso

smarso Bobtail Member

Jul 26, 2007
    Rocklin, Ca.
    Interesting...I'm about to grad truck school, taking weekend 160 hr. course. Did the mass application trick, got 2 seperate auto email replies from KLLM. Called one recruiter 3 times, left name and number, no response. Other email had return mail address, replied that way with a couple of general questions and have been ignored as well. Starting pay is attractive, but I'd hate to think of being broke down somewhere or pay issues and the whole company works this way...

4. shaggy10

shaggy10 Bobtail Member

Sep 20, 2007
    Columbia,Ky
    I was with them for 5 weeks and they lied about miles and home time. Would never go back. They call me from time to time asking me to go back.

5. MISTER_WIGGLES

MISTER_WIGGLES Bobtail Member

Feb 25, 2007
    EYE TO EYE ...
    I started with KLLM years ago and enjoyed the 48 states.....it is a good eye opener.They like you to stay out 3 weeks.

6. MileMarker

MileMarker Bobtail Member

Sep 26, 2007
    Springfield, MO
    I'm in the middle of the same experience. I talked to one recruiter on the phone and have since left three messages asking for a return call, and have emailed two recruiters -- one of them twice -- when my wife and I received automated (?) email responses to our online applications. I haven't received any response, and when I tried calling several times yesterday, I couldn't get anyone on the phone.

I might reconsider if they come up with a good excuse... I mean, did they have a fire in the office? Something like that would be excusable.

Otherwise, I'm going elsewhere. I, too, would hate to be a driver with an immediate need and have this kind of response.

7. bigchuckie

bigchuckie Light Load Member

Oct 3, 2007
    Middle of nowhere maine
    A friend of mine from FLA started his career there in 91 the company motto back then was Keep Losing Lots of Money Good to hear that thy have changed

8. chickinqueen

chickinqueen Bobtail Member

Nov 13, 2005
    louisiana
    well unlees you plan on becoming a sharecropper you wont earn any $$$ at KLLM. Ive been there 7+ years and my miles are down to 600 pert week

9. chickinqueen

chickinqueen Bobtail Member

Nov 13, 2005
    louisiana
    turned for the worse....my miles are down to 600,

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.