Kllm lease purchase

Discussion in 'KLLM' started by anon6655, May 29, 2014.

1. realsupatrucka

realsupatrucka Road Train Member

Sep 25, 2013
    houston tx
    Did u end up leasing or nah

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. anon6655

anon6655 Light Load Member

Jan 12, 2014
    Michigan
    Yes I did and KLLM jacked me around with my reimbursements. I averaged about 1500 a week after truck payment and fuel costs, but got tired of KLLM F****** me around on reimbursements, so I left and I'm going to prime.

4. realsupatrucka

Sep 25, 2013
    houston tx
    Reimbursement like tolls and lumpers?

5. anon6655

Jan 12, 2014
    Michigan
    Reefer fuel reimbursements, they state that all reefer fuel charged is reimbursed.

realsupatrucka Thanks this.
  6. roadrunner70

roadrunner70 Light Load Member

Jun 2, 2012
    Limbo
    I have to agree that I had to watch that closely. I think I had the issue once or twice in 6 months. I also had to watch for scales and tolls. They would usually get reimbursed automatically, but it would be a week behind. If you don't watch it and they don't pay you it can add up quickly. I was always paid for the errors once I asked, but it was a pain to keep up with it.

7. anon6655

Jan 12, 2014
    Michigan
    It's ###### because the company has plenty of money and they still need to nickel and dime their primary asset.. Makes me sick

8. realsupatrucka

Sep 25, 2013
    houston tx
    Thats how they have plenty of money. ..nickel and dime....you a be suprised of the crooked stuff companies will do for some money

9. RoadRunner33

RoadRunner33 Bobtail Member

Aug 4, 2014
    Hello Everyone!! I have a few questions about KLLM and their owner operater/leasing program. My husband is curretly doing his 6 weeks OTR training with his trainer. We have looked into him doing the lease purchase program. Does anyone know if he is able to do this right out of training? I have done some research and some places say yes and some say no. Does anyone have any feedback they can provide about the program in general? I understand that not all dispatchers are the best and that you dont have much at home time. Those arent issues. As far as the pay and the miles are concerned, are they available? How long is the obligation for the lease purchase program? Once you commit is there anyway out if you chose the program is not for you? Please only provide feedback if you have personal experience and no exageration please, this is an imporant decision for people to make. Thank you!!!!

10. dobbie069

dobbie069 Bobtail Member

Aug 20, 2012
    you " understand how everything works " but you ask how much money should you " save up " for fuel for the week ?? unreal

11. Mean Streak

Mean Streak Light Load Member

Jul 30, 2013
    Boyd, TX
    roadrunner.. contact us off line we can answer the lease questions.

anon.. if you made 1500/wk leasing thats good but let me guess,you ran outta the southeast....fyi toooooo many peeps run there and the crew is shady as ####..hell look at what happened with that whole fuel theft ring.
    RST!! looks like your just another steering wheel holder that runs yo mouf bout #### dat u dont know nuttin bout (misspelled on purpose so that you could read it more easily)

Last edited: Aug 14, 2014
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.