KLLM vs FFE

Discussion in 'Motor Carrier Questions - The Inside Scoop' started by FLtoOKBound, Feb 13, 2020.

1. YOUNGUN1978

YOUNGUN1978 Bobtail Member

Sep 15, 2006
    Monterey, CA
    Y'all stay safe out there, we're under a "stay at home" order here in California. 891 cases and 117 deaths.

Vic Firth, FLtoOKBound and Jenn72 Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Upinsmoke

Upinsmoke Medium Load Member

Feb 26, 2019
  4. Jenn72

Jenn72 Light Load Member

Jun 7, 2019
    Linehaul is starting to pick up again.

Upinsmoke and FLtoOKBound Thank this.
  5. Upinsmoke

Upinsmoke Medium Load Member

Feb 26, 2019
    Like slavery..but worse...lowest paying crooks on the planet..lasted one week.
    Truck breaks down..they put money on your pay card..for hotel..then take it from your wages..pays $50 a day..breakdown..lmfao
    Headlight goes out..they want you to wait in line at ta...bought a bulb..replaced myself..wouldnt reimburse me..wouldnt send me PO..
    Trucks have nothing..not even an inverter so I can plug in my shaver..slow trucks..lose 20 mph every hill...I could go one..just don't do it..

Finfn1372 Thanks this.
  6. Redtwin

Redtwin Road Train Member

Aug 17, 2012
    PBC, FL
    Man, reading through the thread, liking everything I am seeing and then it ends with the above. :eek:

So what's the scoop here?. How much do they pay to start?. Is it the same for a fresh out of school rookie and a 10 year experienced driver?. I get that the big money plasma loads are team only, but what about linehaul?

I am interested in them mainly because the Dundee terminal is within striking distance of my house so would be ideal to leave the truck there and drive my car home for hometime.

Upinsmoke Thanks this.
  7. Lostmykey

Lostmykey Light Load Member

Oct 6, 2019
    I started at 45 cents no experience with kllm; 1 cent increase per year of verifiable experience. Website lists 10+ at 55 cents. Only the plasma run requires teaming at FFE.

Older trucks tend to be ####; I started in a 2016, but after being broke down for a week; I received a 2020. Newer ones come with inverters and fridges.

Redtwin and Upinsmoke Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Draft saved Draft deleted