Knight, the hits keep on coming

Discussion in 'Knight' started by RizenPhoenix, Jul 11, 2012.

1. win-some-loose-less

win-some-loose-less Medium Load Member

Apr 19, 2010
    Mount Vernon tx

Knight better have the cops waiting if they decide to fire me away from home over something stupi like a u turn. I will go to jail b4 I ride the grey dog for some stupid b.s.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. OverDrive

OverDrive "A Watchman on the Walls"

Says he was on the side of the road waiting to make a U-turn...what other $### do you need?!

[BTW, if YOU unwind the other direction, it'll take care of your panty wad....you seem to be the one in distress]

4. JimDucan

JimDucan Medium Load Member

Mar 31, 2010
    I do see a turn lane there. So he might have been making a left hand turn? Reporters are much worse than Police when it comes to stories, come on now, you all should know this by now.

5. OverDrive

I've got nothing against U-turns as such (they're legal at many/most intersections, unless marked as not to, in AZ!); but the key as a driver is to do them safely & discretely!

6. RizenPhoenix

RizenPhoenix Road Train Member

Oct 31, 2008
    Santa Cruz, CA
    You best stop working for any company that has more then one terminal. Firing people for stupid stuff seems to be SOP(Standard Operating Procedure) these days.

7. Hunny Bunny Trucker

Hunny Bunny Trucker Light Load Member

Apr 9, 2012
    California
    Just about every company will fire you on the spot for making a U turn. It's dangerous, and one of the two things drivers do that pisses me off when I see it. The other is not using hands free or texting. Be a professional driver, not a steering wheel holder.

8. Gasienica

Gasienica Heavy Load Member

Sep 7, 2011
    I just order my hands free steering wheel from Motorola. Now I'll never be distracted. Can't wait till they come out with hands free shifters. It'll all be mind controlled.

9. Hunny Bunny Trucker

Hunny Bunny Trucker Light Load Member

Apr 9, 2012
    California
  10. Gasienica

Gasienica Heavy Load Member

Sep 7, 2011
    Please explain because I can't figure out hands free brains. I never handled my brains with hands yet or anyone else's.

11. OverDrive

For some ppl, they merely 'tilt' their heads and it rolls out their ear....

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.