Layover pay?

Discussion in 'PAM' started by Scoundrel, Jul 4, 2011.

1. airforcetoo

airforcetoo Heavy Load Member

Oct 4, 2011
    Up in the air
    Yeah, that's what I thought cause in the Manual it says "You will receive Layover pay for each twenty-four hour (24) period that you are waiting to load or unload provided you are waiting through no fault of your own." Exceptions are paying layover due to "acts of God" or "time spent in Tontitown terminal or at home" and will not be "paid for fractions of twenty-four (24) hour period(s)" ... so in this case, I have a TCall load, they don't have a BOL for us and we're about to be here for 24 hours ... I think this would qualify as 'no fault of my own' ... right?

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Ozarktrucker

Ozarktrucker Light Load Member

Aug 28, 2010
    Newton County, AR
    I would send in the request, they will usually give you the po with no problem. If there is a problem, talk to your DM. The DM with either issue a po or explain why your not eligible for one. As far as waiting until you by fuel to cash a po, walk by the fuel island at a pilot, get a truck number that has pumped fuel, go in and print out a fuel reciept, present it to the cashier when you fill out your com check. I do it all the time, and have never had a problem.

4. 1catfish

1catfish Road Train Member

Jul 18, 2010
    sharp as a tack.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.