Lazy Americans

Discussion in 'Trucking Jobs' started by VULCAN1999, Sep 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VULCAN1999

VULCAN1999 World's #1 Grandpa

Jul 28, 2007
    Bunnell, FL
    Obviously you don't understand or are not intellegent enough to comprehend sarcasm (oops insulted another member, sorry Smurf-316) Go read my SuperTrucker Thread and you will understand me! I am the original Supertrucker. :biggrin_25522:

Smurf-316 before you scold me that all was more sarcasm, Plus I'm hurt that none of the moderators protected my FRAGILE feelings with the vicious attack that was just brought down upon me. Waaaaah!

Roaddog_az you need to read the rest of the thread and you'll understand what I was getting at.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. bor

bor Light Load Member

Aug 5, 2007
    Cuero, Tx.

This guys wins the Prize!

he understands.
    :biggrin_25514:

4. VULCAN1999

Jul 28, 2007
    Bunnell, FL
    Can I get an Amen?

5. RoadDog_Az

RoadDog_Az Bobtail Member

Oct 26, 2007
    Maricopa,az.
    Actually, I very much enjoy sarcasm. I think it might be beneficial when you attempt sarcastic humor to attach the original quote, Thus,giving the reader the basis of understanding your type of sarcasm. If it is as you say then I have no problem apologizing for my response.

6. VULCAN1999

Jul 28, 2007
    Bunnell, FL
    Guess you should have read more of the replies and you would have gotten it. I started the thread kinda tough to quote myself when theres nothing to quote. Seems like the more intelligent people caught it, oops insulted you again sorry, I dont want to get another infraction by the moderators.

7. bor

bor Light Load Member

Aug 5, 2007
    Cuero, Tx.
    awww give the lil guy a break, He may have just had a bad experience at a "Wanna be" Mexican Restaurant. But lucky for him, Once we get Chato and the rest of his family trucking for us, I am sure we will also gain a "Genuine Mexican Restaurant" or two.....
    BONUS!!!
    That way we can be lazy, fat, and incapacitated!!
    Woot!
    :biggrin_25518:

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.