LB INDEPENDENT CORP

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by throwawayaccount1234, Aug 17, 2021.

1. mjd4277

mjd4277 Road Train Member

Oct 4, 2015
    Fitchburg,MA
    Not even Rod Larsen ?

Boondock and Lonesome Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. TB John

TB John Company Shill of BYOB & CBD

Dec 28, 2008
    Jerry and Chad are fueding. Can't have them in the same room together.:(

mjd4277 and Lonesome Thank this.
  4. throwawayaccount1234

throwawayaccount1234 Light Load Member

Aug 16, 2021
    Hey, First just to put out there that $500 cash advance that you see was me knowing, how they play games so I said hey I am dead broke, I just need to get home for a family emergency. If you see that was the last day I was there, so I was already trying to recoup money, as I knew they were playing games stealing off each load. Had nothing to do with me actually needing money at that moment or any family situation, as I don't have any family, expect a daughter that I know I haven't been the best Dad, but I try my best again I worked myself from nothing, I don't depend on anyone in this life but myself. here is my post I had on MY Fico under bdub1234, in just how I came out of so much debt and where I am now, A lot of post I deleted getting into my personal life too far but still you will see I am far from lazy.
    Huge Credit Card Debt - myFICO® Forums - 5768082

Second yes I can somewhat agree with what you are saying, about how yes on a good week, which I have worked several companies from Walgreens(CPC),Saia,Fedex gound,,UPS,Swift,Central Transport, NFI, US Express,Roehl,Planet Logistics, LB independent Corp, as well as being to Schneider, A&S Kindnard, Western Express, Prime, Werner, HO Wolding, JB hunt, Waste Management, Syracuse Haulers, and a lot of smaller places that I walked out on from oreintation and from talking to dozens if not a hundred of different companies at this point, even Darrel Wilson who owns Wil Trans that bought out Jim Palmer,
    I know on a good week from experience or speaking with doing LTL at some like Saia/Estes/OD/R&L, you can make maybe 1700-2500 a week depending on load board, seniority, and how much you want to run, which is good especially if you want to be home weekly or most LTL everyday,

Outside of that I was once a trainer and still keep in contact with some of these drivers that are still making 1200-1500 a week running otr, that is a no for me,as I posted I know how this job/career goes as far as the driver, that in most cases is putting food on the table for everyone in this industry but gets the most ####.
    So many Crooks and shady unscrupulous people in this industry. I stay looking at rates and looking at freight off load boards. I have talked to Amazon/Tyson/Walmart/Target... just to see how to get in the doors with these places,

To your point you are right in a sense of what I was saying, can you make 3-6k a week at a normal company. NO, and you prolly could if at a place like OD, that pays a high cpm like 80plus cents per mile or maybe oil fields, maybe some stuff like that show ice road truckers, but you will never have that chance, and I fully understand where you are coming from where if you can make 4-5k a week and be smart with your money, and invest to other projects, what I am currently doing, this is not a lifetime of putting up ########. This is a temporary gig to stack and rack to put your money to other places that will work for you, and get out his industry. As I stated I would have run that load form CA to VA or TN if I knew they weren't stealing so much of everyload.

Life is a Journey and nothing but a game, Learn to play the game and leverage what you can, and you are right not many making, even 1k a week, let alone 2-6k a week, I just couldn't stand that I was running my ### off for them to take so much, like you said gotta look at where you are at though, if they had been taking like $100-$200 off each load it would be a thing that my blood would still boil but I prolly wouldn't have known, but I would still look at it like you and say this is nothing but a game a couple more yrs and I am out of this anyway.

If you want to fiance or get a truck through them though that's a different story, you should already know they are stealing from you, while yes you make better money than a Swift or whatever, do you really want to do business with them??? If anything just put a down payment with a dealer or find trucks through auctions/Credit/Banks Repos, that you can pay cash for, know they are only a stepping stone to get to the bigger picture.

Everything is Impossible until it's Done "Nelson Mandela"

5. King inappropriate name

King inappropriate name Bobtail Member

Mar 30, 2022

BROOO CAN U BELIEVE I WAS TAKING UP FOR THIS COMPANY!!! LOL I ADMITED I KNEW THEY WAS ROBBING ME BECAUSE I WAS GOING TO START RECRUITING PEOPLE HERE TO GET MORE EXTRA CASH..

THIS IS A VERY HORRIBLE COMPANY BRO SMH THIS IS MY LAST WEEK AND IM DONE WITH THIS COMPANY!

DO NOT ADVISE ANYONE TO GO HERE

6. King inappropriate name

Mar 30, 2022
    I will keep everyone posted on here because i think they are going to hold the rest of my money for leaving the company.. Good thing my wife is a lawyer! She's itching for some dirt to happen to me.. Sad thing is.. They are doing all of this over 4500 dollars! AND ITS MONEY I WORKED FOR! This company is sad man! Makes me think they are struggling this much but will change they name everyone the do dirt to people..
    So these all the names i know the go under
    DILA CORP
    LB INDEPENDENT
    INSPIRE LB CORP

I forgot the rest..

I will keep yall updated on my check situation.. I already know they are going to stall and try to come up with hella fees to keep my money but i hope they do because my wife is a top lawyer and will easily go after them no matter how much they change they names!

And again ALL THIS OVER 4500 DOLLARS BRO!! LIKE BROO YALL STRUGGLING THAT MUCH!!

Sorry for not listening to u guys..

7. King inappropriate name

Mar 30, 2022

Also what company are u with now? I have 2 im deciding on but i wanna know who u working for now..

Good thing about trucking is, u can leave 1 company and be with another 1 the next day/week lol

8. throwawayaccount1234

throwawayaccount1234 Light Load Member

Aug 16, 2021
    That's true. I don't get complacent anywhere. What 2 are thinking about? I have prolly already talked to them. I can get a quick feel on a place within mins of talking with them.

I am currently in between places, just left one place a couple weeks ago where I was getting cpm but no escrow account or week hold on check BS. I was able to make 2200-3700 a week I was also home every week, and was actually paid my last check in full. Kinda not in a rush at the moment as I have been taking more time to read, and playing around with my investments to try to be able to make a full time passive income. I still look around an call, just not in a rush. If it doesn't sound right, I am good. I am looking at maybe doing this Trucking stuff for another a 1-3yrs running hard Then hanging it up for good, or just finding maybe a local FEDex ground contractor at that point that I can work on my own schedule part time, and continue building and finding more ways to make my current investments grow. Just Trying to Work Smarter not Harder at this point. Already came out of 115k of debt in less than 3yrs with a considerable amount stacked, but worked very hard for most of it till just recently.

So I am not sure at the moment, just taking it day by day, if I find something that sounds worth while and they sound decent, again might go back out for another year or 2 running hard, just to secure a bit more and have a bit more to play with.

9. King inappropriate name

Mar 30, 2022
    #### bro u have a bad work rate if u only working 2 months at a time lol but naw if ur happy than thats good!

As for lb independent, i just got off the phone with them, they told me they not doing the 30 or 90 day thing.. they will give me my money back and every friday will receive my check as I should.. i will keep yall updated.. i think they will do it.. its the right thing to do

as for the company im going with next! Im kinda excited! They have brand new kentworth trucks coming in next week.. she scheduled me to a drugtest for monday and told me they freight is running strong and will always send the actual screenshot of the rate about how much its paying and ect.. she say right now its at 3.5 cpm but the lowest it can get is 2.5 but it will never get below 2.5.
    She said i will always gross atleast 10k every week as long as i run (which is no problem) especially since they trucks go fast.
    But you know how every trucking company talk that talk? Well i did my research on this company and they have HELLA good reviews! Really cant find anything bad about them. Its based in Chicago.

Here is the kicker lol i had a load in Cali 2 weeks back and a person that was supposed to work for lb independent didnt work there because all the bad reviews he read and went with that company.. he said best decision he ever made in his life.. dude had a brand new kentworth and he said thats all they have.
    his name was issac..

so i took a picture of his truck so i wouldnt forget they name and thats the best thing i ever did because they no where on craigslist or anywhere so i woudnt have a clue.. she told me i was lucky because they having a new batch of trucks next week and its rare that they hire because they drivers usually stay very long..

Here is the picture i took of the company

Attached Files:

10. King inappropriate name

Mar 30, 2022
    Its sad because I actually really loved this company.. i was going to do a very good promo video too.. i was gone kill it! But things just didnt work out.. i shouldnt have to worry about money i made ever.. if i ask when will i be able to get my money or this and that.. then it should be a exact answer of when i will get it.. not IF i will get it.

Its funny because thats the only reason im leaving and now everything is settled, ALL THEY HAD TO DO WAS JUST SETTLE IT LAST WEEK! Just lack of communication..
    Im not going to bash lb independent like they the worst company ever.. hell no.. they definitely not bad and u definitely can make alot of money here i guess certain times out the year.. but i just thought that was the last straw..

btw.. what company was that #throwawayaccount that u took home up to 3700 dollars a week? Just curious

11. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
    Chicago is all I needed to hear.....

mjd4277 Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.