Lct Transportation

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by fido1977, Feb 6, 2008.

1. 123456

123456 Road Train Member

Oct 22, 2010
    Try using the search feature,

3-4 threads about them from 2010.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. 123456

123456 Road Train Member

Oct 22, 2010
    search words,

lester coggins,

info will come up.............

4. Trashtrucker1265

Trashtrucker1265 Road Train Member

Dec 14, 2009
    Inverness, Fl
    LCT as a company is no more, it's all Super Service now. You'll still see the LCT trailers, but all the ancient freightshakers now say Super Service on them. I would steer very clear of them if at all possible, they've been in financial termoil, and from what I hear CSA basically closed the doors on LCT, mayber Super Service is better. I'm just a "somewhat" educated driver, I honestly don't know all the fact surrounding the merger. But I recieved a call from SS as well, I went to LCT's orientation back in 06', that's as far as I went with them and they still had my info to this day, I'm flattered:biggrin_25525:

123456 Thanks this.
  5. rdot

rdot Bobtail Member

Feb 11, 2011
    the same goes for me. I went to the Orientation mid-summer of '06 and all the back comments and trucks sitting around scared me off. I'm thinking that was a good thing. I got off the road all together and about three weeks ago I got a call. It IS flattering....or scary. I makes me wonder who else their calling. I wonder what company I'm keeping! LOL

I'm still thinking I want to go back on the road. I'm in Alaska and freezing my ### off. I could use some warm weather and dry pavement. I'm looking for some other companies that will take a not-so-recent driver with a clean record... oh yeah, that will also pay more than 32 cents per mile!

6. badman976

badman976 Light Load Member

Jan 5, 2010
    yes, LCT is superservice now. i have no knowledge of what kinda freight lct now known as superservice refrigerated service pulls but i can say for sure the company is no longer in financial trouble and is own but a huge Minnesota investment company. and slowly but surely new trucks are being bought into the superservice fleet. but not as fast as i would like but it is happening. and all trucking companies and new hires have horror stories. there is no great perfect company. i have a horror story from every company I've driven for. it's the nature of the beast and ##### happens.

7. FINALCUT

FINALCUT Bobtail Member

Jan 16, 2011
    Bradenton Fl.
    I started my Driving Carreer with Super Service back in 05.Drove for them just over a year and was very pleased with them.Always had a decent paycheck,600-700 was the norm.Not bad for a Truck driving school grad with no experience.I rode with a trainer for 8 weeks after I finished school,then went solo.

They get you home every two or three weeks and they have a good freight base.They run east of the Mississippi for solos and always treated me well.The truck I had was a Volvo 780,less then two years old and in good shape.Some of the trailers were pretty beat up but still servicable.

The people at the terminals always treated me with respect and they have a good open door policy.I only left them because I wanted to see the west side of the country.I live south of Tampa,and they are one of the few companies that would hire me do to my location.Overall,they were very good to work for and I just got a call from them yesterday asking me to come back.I am happy where I am so I declined thier offer but said I would keep them in mind if my situation changes.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.