Lease Purchase

Discussion in 'Lease Purchase Trucking Forum' started by BlaneP23, Jul 15, 2019.

1. BlaneP23

BlaneP23 Bobtail Member

Mar 13, 2017
    which companies are good for lease purchase. No money down. No credit check. Walk away lease. Percentage over cpm. Good equipment.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Scooter Jones

Scooter Jones Road Train Member

Apr 19, 2011
    I heard that Crete Shaffer Trucking has the best lease offer up there. Don't take my word for it though LOL

FlaSwampRat Thanks this.
  4. Crazytrucker77

Crazytrucker77 Heavy Load Member

Nov 23, 2014
    Grants Pass, OR
    Where do you want to run?

5. BlaneP23

BlaneP23 Bobtail Member

Mar 13, 2017
    Southeast/Midwest

6. thelushlarry

thelushlarry Road Train Member

Jan 9, 2012
    glasgow ky
    They are all great. Just because 12,175,241 lease purchase operators have failed before you. Does not mean you will. I know you are smarter and will work harder.

Upinsmoke, MrReactor, dunchues and 9 others Thank this.
  7. Crazytrucker77

Crazytrucker77 Heavy Load Member

Nov 23, 2014
    Grants Pass, OR
    I run the West so I'm not very knowledgeable on your running areas but I do know that Jim Palmer has a lease program for the West but they are a 48 state carrier so they may have something for where you want to run. Might be worth looking into. The only other carrier I know of that has a lot of freight in the Midwest and Southeast is Schneider but I don't think their lease program will fit your criteria as I believe they require some money down and definitely are not a penalty free walk away lease.

8. BlaneP23

BlaneP23 Bobtail Member

Mar 13, 2017
    That’s true. Thanks

Bean Jr. Thanks this.
  9. BlaneP23

BlaneP23 Bobtail Member

Mar 13, 2017
    I’ll look into them

10. johnnyman1099

johnnyman1099 Medium Load Member

Mar 13, 2017
    It is very possible to make money with a lease purchase truck and I have talked to many that made it work. I know people that made it work with Prime, Swift, and Schneider and completed their lease and got their trucks paid off.

Here is what they have in common:
    - They live in their truck with very little bills at home
    - They run every and anywhere without comming home for months or seasons at a time.
    - They got brand new trucks and have minimal maintenance issues.
    - They are savers and put most of their settlements in savings.

Most people cannot do the things above so they will fail. Also, if their truck starts to have unresolve maintenance issues, they will fail because time is money. Once you are behind a few weeks of payment, it will be very difficult to catch up on bills.

Because most used trucks will have issues, most of us need home time with families, and the freight is unstable and always swing up and downs, the likely chance of succeeding in completing a lease is very low. Of all the people I talked to about lease, only about 5% of them worked out for them. Most of them failed because truck was in the shop too much.

referee, dunchues, RandyB100 and 2 others Thank this.
  11. Opus

Opus Road Train Member

Dec 18, 2011
    South GA
    Here is what they have in common:
    - They live in their truck with very little bills at home I'm at home now and will be until Monday. Typically I do a 5-6 days out, 2-3 at home, then 6-7 out, 2-3 at home.

- They run every and anywhere without comming home for months or seasons at a time. I don't go further west than Texas or further east than the Carolina's.

- They got brand new trucks and have minimal maintenance issues. I have a well maintained 2014 Cascadia.

- They are savers and put most of their settlements in savings. I live very well, and save ~$45,000 a year. $15,000 goes to taxes, $15,000 to SEP, the rest goes to the other saving account.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.