Lease purchase

Discussion in 'Questions From New Drivers' started by kingoftheroad33, Mar 23, 2023.

1. Last Call

Last Call Road Train Member

Mar 15, 2021
    Noice he said the Freightliner dealer in St.Cloud
    He did say anything if it was broke down in Up State NY at Dewy Cheatem & Hows shop for 3 weeks while their trying to get a back ordered circuit board for the Crapcadia they they charged 3800. to tow 12.3 miles

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2023
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Metalicious

Metalicious Road Train Member

Sep 27, 2015
    Where exactly are you out of? One thing you could do, is find a leasing company that leases cars with a full fledged auto dealership. I know it sounds crazy, but its how i got my truck. Some of them also do "leasing" for semi trucks, but it isn't a lease. Or at least mine wasn't. The dealership (it is my wifes job as well), basically arranged the financing of my truck with their lender. First truck I looked at, down payment was going to be $16,000.00. Finance guy in leasing dept said find one that's less and said every thousand the price went down, down payment would to. While it wasn't quite dollar for dollar the down payment decreased it was pretty dang close. I ended up only putting down $6500.00 on a 36k truck, which included like I think 3000 the dealership added for themselves.

4. Cat sdp

Cat sdp . .

Apr 8, 2012
    Orion's Belt
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.