Leasing on with schneider

Discussion in 'Schneider' started by Sboyles1991, Nov 7, 2022.

1. Sboyles1991

Sboyles1991 Bobtail Member

Mar 21, 2022
    I have been thinking about leasing my truck on with schneider. Is there anyone with any experience with leasing on with schneider that can give me tips? Any information is appreciated.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Kenworth6969

Kenworth6969 Road Train Member

Jul 3, 2020
  4. BillyBobFrank

BillyBobFrank Light Load Member

Nov 7, 2022
    #### Rancho Cucamonga. Trying to find free parking within 50 miles is impossible lol

5. Atlaw4u

Atlaw4u Heavy Load Member

Jun 8, 2018
    Nomadic Brit on U tube is leased on with Schneider but he does tanker.

Sboyles1991 Thanks this.
  6. scot22

scot22 Bobtail Member

Aug 6, 2022
    I wouldn't do it. Too much micromanagement and too authoritarian. The BOAs and BORs act like they are god. They treat you like company drivers and monitor everything you do while driving. You go too fast, they talk too you. You don't annotate your on duty events, they will talk to you. You talk on the phone while driving even with a Bluetooth device, you're fired. Lastly, the all in revenue has very low rates, it'll be very hard to make ANY money. I spoke to many drivers and they regret leasing with Schneider and decided it wasn't worth it and went somewhere else.

In short, if you like being micromanaged and treated like a kid and don't want to make money, then go ahead but if not, I would look elsewhere.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2022
    snowmantrucking101 Thanks this.
  7. Knightcrawler

Knightcrawler Heavy Load Member

Apr 10, 2017
    Mpls, Mn
    Why would anyone lease on to a company that has their own drivers? I mean isnt it a given that their own drivers are going to get the higher paying loads?

Dont need to be a rocket surgeon to figger that one out... (and yes I know what I said) :p

snowmantrucking101 Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.