LEAVING CR.ENGLAND Question(s)

Discussion in 'Questions From New Drivers' started by Thekid93, Jul 13, 2019.

1. Western flyer

Western flyer Road Train Member

Mar 13, 2014
    I don't know the answer.
    But since your gonna stiff them anyway.
    Just wait until you get the hard copy,
    Then bolt, once you get them.

sevenmph and FlaSwampRat Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. x1Heavy

x1Heavy Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2016
    White County, Arkansas
    Of course. Companies are not Revenuers. Your CDL is your very own to keep or throw away at the State DMV or Revenuer.

Imagine, if a company became federal and gave away or more especially took away CDL's on a whim. We would have to do all that Revolution thing all over again.

HoneyBadger67 and FlaSwampRat Thank this.
  4. D.Tibbitt

D.Tibbitt Road Train Member

Apr 26, 2013
    Gettin' down westbound
    Wat in the world. I can only imagine they show that video on the first day of orientation lol

x1Heavy and FlaSwampRat Thank this.
  5. FlaSwampRat

FlaSwampRat Road Train Member

Jun 1, 2019
    Valrico FL
    If you are just getting your CDL why don't you stick around and get some experience. After all, I'm sure you signed a contract with them. Suck it up buttercup, finish your contact so you can say with a clear conscience that you didn't #### anyone and then move on to greener pastures. Hell you may not even like the job if you haven't don't it before so why get jammed up with breaking the contract and job hopping on another company if you decided it's not for you.

6. FlaSwampRat

Jun 1, 2019
    Valrico FL
    I have sat thru plenty of long boring safety videos that made me contemplate suicide but that one would make me get up and leave lol. Could you imagine how hard it has to be to put that video in and tell everyone to watch it if you were the safety guy running orientation? Just imagine with a straight face saying "Alright guys, to get this class started I want you to watch this video that we made to tell you a lil bit about your new career here at C.R. England."

7. D.Tibbitt

D.Tibbitt Road Train Member

Apr 26, 2013
    Gettin' down westbound
    LMAO its funny because u know that it happens exactly like the way u describe

x1Heavy and FlaSwampRat Thank this.
  8. x1Heavy

x1Heavy Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2016
    White County, Arkansas
    I got up and once walked towards the Orientation door, wanting out as soon the staffer squeaked out the word Career in the context of trucking. The title is misapplied. Misused and so on.

By end of week I was back home contemplating a farms worth of postponed work to be done.

Lepton1, D.Tibbitt and FlaSwampRat Thank this.
  9. FlaSwampRat

Jun 1, 2019
    Valrico FL
    So let me ask you this @Thekid93 . Did they teach you the C.R. England rap in training? I would love to know if they show that or if they just put it on YouTube to attract today's young hip crowd to the trucking industry.

lovesthedrive and Aamcotrans Thank this.
  10. sevenmph

sevenmph Road Train Member

Jan 26, 2007
    Pinellas county Florida
    Funny in reverse. A driver screwing over CR England instead of the other way around.
    If you can make more money in one year that is equal to what you would make at CR England + how much you owe them for breaking the contract and do it.
    And pay them what you owe them.

FlaSwampRat Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.